Norge Concerto Gold 1000 & Monitor Audio RS6 Speakers

Sir,
I think he is trying to take you for a ride . The prices at Hderabad on bargain
Norge = 9.5K , 9.2 = 13.5K.

Regards

Krishna,

Can you share the details of the dealer who sells these stuffs at these prices?
I may go to Hyderabad to visit my bro and pick these up from there.

Cheers!
Vivek

Sir,
I think he is trying to take you for a ride . The prices at Hderabad on bargain
Norge = 9.5K , 9.2 = 13.5K.

Regards

Norge sells the 1000 for 11k ex factory so i dunno how u are getting it for 9.5k.... unless its demo piece:rolleyes:

Krishna,

Cheers!
Vivek

Sir,
It is VECTORS . You please contact Mr. Y.V.BALACHANDAR , Sr. Executive , Retail. His Cell No. 9348666339 . Show Room No. 040-23350088 , 23350099.
Kindly confirm your deal.

Regards

Hi all,
Thanks a lot for all the guidance:

lesson : there is scope for bargaining and I shall do that. And I will definitely visit Denny: maybe he has a better deal!
Good night...

I am using Norge 1000 + 9.2 Diamond. No hum and noise when source is not playing. But I did it with 75% volume, will try it with full volume and post it:)

I tried it with full volume and no noise at all. Wonderful product:clapping:, but Norge seriously needs to work on looks dept. This woderful product looks very cheap!!

Norge ex-factory price is 11K, wonder how it is available at lesser price.

I was also wondering if it has protection features like output short circuit protection, thermal cutoff, output DC protection etc. i am unable to open the site...!
Also what about switch on/off thumps? I am very scared of this particular phenomenon: lost a woofer due to a poor quality amp once.

I tried it with full volume and no noise at all. Wonderful product:clapping:, but Norge seriously needs to work on looks dept. This woderful product looks very cheap!!

Norge ex-factory price is 11K, wonder how it is available at lesser price.

Latest Prices from Mr.Bajaj (Factory Prices)

Norge 2060
1500 -> Remote
------

Norge 1000
1500 -> Remote
-------

Hi VIvek,
Since you are in Pune, have you chkd with Silo Media at Pune? If not, do get quote from Mr. Behram (Proprietor) at 9822066943, or Sandeep (sales) at 9881548048. Maybe the end cost would be cheaper with him than you travelling to Hyderabad.

Krishna,

Cheers!
Vivek

Yeah, I too heard that Silo Media in Pune offer Norge Amps @ lower price than Norge themselves, wonder how :rolleyes:

the prices ex factory are not as stated above
All norge products can be had at better prices ex factory

Mr bajaj doesnt offer discounts normally since there would be a problem with his dealers
He has to lok after them to since thats the only way his brand will get exposure

hence you see varying prices
The only way to get better prices is to go down to his works
Email or phone conversations may not help due to the reason stated above

the prices ex factory are not as stated above
All norge products can be had at better prices ex factory

Mr bajaj doesnt offer discounts normally since there would be a problem with his dealers
He has to lok after them to since thats the only way his brand will get exposure

hence you see varying prices
The only way to get better prices is to go down to his works
Email or phone conversations may not help due to the reason stated above

Man, this is really weird..... no wonder Silo Media & others are giving different & lower prices....

And now with your revelation, all will pester Mr. Bajaj:eek:hyeah:

Man, this is really weird..... no wonder Silo Media & others are giving different & lower prices....

And now with your revelation, all will pester Mr. Bajaj:eek:hyeah:

Sir,
If you purchase any sony product at their exclusive show rooms they will not sell less than its MRP.If the same is purchased at other shops they sell with some discount . Similarly if Mr. Bajaj sells at a lesser price the dealers are also forced to offer the same discount at the minimum which may eat into their profit margin.

Regards

Anybody auditioned the Norge 2000 ? When I wrote to Mr.Bajaj, he recommended the 2000 over the 2060 & 1000.

Absolutely not!
You can get the 9.2s with some bargaining in 14k in Mumbai.
In 17k, you can venture into Wharfy 10 series speakers (10.1 ~15k and 10.2 ~17k)
Norge 1000 really rocks!! I have auditioned it in Mr. Bajaj's workshop in Mumbai. It was paired with Norge BS and then the towers. The BS sound was really detailed for such a price point (8k) but the floor really rocked with the towers (little expensive at 20k). Unfortunately, the Norge millenium speakers were not there at the workshop at that time. Please give the Norge speakers also an audition, preferably at the Norge workshop in Mumbai (Mr Bajaj is an absolute gentleman). You can save some bucks in the speaker which you can invest in the cables.:clapping::thumbsup:

2000 is said to be laidback.I didnt like it over 1000 when I heard last time.
Its not bad,but I felt vocals were not so focussed.

Get wharfedale 10.1 from denny. Rates are very good with him. Recently got monitor audio rsw12 subwoofer at great price from him. This subwoofer is 12incher sealed design,its too good.

Back