Not readable cd

DVSAMANT

I have a pre-recorded cd of marathi movie by alurkar - pune. This cd i have viewed for several times on my videocon cd player. 2-3 months back when i tried to run same the player failed to read. This was tried on dvd r/w of my hcl pc but again failed. What could be the reason. Can anybody help on this. How a cd can go blank.

I have a pre-recorded cd of marathi movie by alurkar - pune. This cd i have viewed for several times on my videocon cd player. 2-3 months back when i tried to run same the player failed to read. This was tried on dvd r/w of my hcl pc but again failed. What could be the reason. Can anybody help on this. How a cd can go blank.

hi dvsamant - the cause is the failure of the laser in picking up required data - either both the lasers are weak and beyond redemption, or the cd layer is heat-deformed and unreadable - take the cd to a professional and once he runs it he/she? will tell you what is to be replaced.

by the way, are you related to that legendary Datta samant who, misguidedly, closed down employment opportunities in maharashtra? - forgive me for asking!:eek:

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back