Nothing ear ( 1 ) launch

dinesh1201

Nothing ear 1 ( TWS ) from 1+ co-founder is going to be launched by 27th July, tomorrow. It will be available for sale on Flipkart.
But the companion app on Android is not available for India. How could one buy if they don't make the app available in India?
I'm thinking to have one because of its hype but the app???

Last edited:
Nothing ear 1 ( TWS ) from 1+ co-founder is going to be launched by 27th July, tomorrow. It will be available for sale on Flipkart.
But the companion app on Android is not available for India. How could one buy if they don't make the app available in India?
I saw this app in morning and installed it from playstore and then uninstalled it. but cant found it now.. maybe available later

Really strange that a product is being launched without it’s companion App, that too in a large market like India. May be they will also relaunch the App tomorrow.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back