NPR Music : Tiny Desk Concerts

Watch it till the end. Right from the time of the Fugees...Wycliffe is the coolest one. Wonder if Prince ever appeared in a Tiny Desk Concert ..but for now we have Wycliffe.

Tiny Desk has been serving me really well in these times of isolation, sure it is the same for a lot of us.

I am sure I saw this in one of the threads in Hfv but just wanted to check and ensure if you guys are listening to these through foobar? It is just much better than playing directly from YouTube.

I am sure I saw this in one of the threads in Hfv but just wanted to check and ensure if you guys are listening to these through foobar? It is just much better than playing directly from YouTube.
How does one do that ?

There is a YouTube plugin for foobar.
ok i googled this and came up with a software which i installed

now how do i know if this actually works ?

can someone guide me thru this please..

thank in advance

Dont forget "Remedy". Still belting out some good stuff Chris Robinson Brotherhood.

Yes indeed. But Remedy was from their second album "The Southern Harmondy and Musical Companion"
Hard to Handle and She Talks to Angels from "Shake Your Money Maker" is from where they took off.

They could never really matched their first album later but they had classic rock n roll swagger back in the day

There is a YouTube plugin for foobar.
It is cumbersome but here is how you do it. Get the video on browser, copy the url, go to foobar’s File menu, you will see YouTube Source option. Paste copied url and hit okay. You should have this in your playlist.

St. Paul and the Broken Bones. The man has too much "soul" caged in. Give the last song on this NPR recording called "Broken bones and pockets change" a whirl.

Jon Batiste came to the Tiny Desk with some surprises back in November of 2019. Midway through his set, he stopped to say, "it's the first time we're ever playing these songs, and it's the first time we're playing together." The New Orleans musician came to the Tiny Desk not with his late-night house band, but with an all-new cast. His all-female collaborators — Endea Owens on acoustic bass, Negah Santos on percussion, Sarah Thawer on drums, and Celisse Henderson on guitar and vocals — were an inspiration.

Sid Sriram..The carnatic touch is beautiful. I thought it was quite profound when he says, "celebrate the spectrum of my identity instead of siloing it'.
The voice reminded me of Ternece Trent Darby a little bit.
'Do the dance' the second track here is an earworm.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back