Nvidia shield tv

girishtd8262

Hi .As we all know nvidia shield tv is not available in india.but it's available on alibaba.com india for a price of 15500 per unit .the minimum order quantity is 10. Can we trust them and buy . can anyone willing to buy that would like to join for the number required.anyome has experience in buying from alibaba.com

Alibaba is similar to aliexpress with difference being Alibaba is more B2B and wholesale whereas Aliexpress is towards retail customers. Both are under the Alibaba group , so the site is trustworthy. Not sure if the seller himself is trustworthy.

Hi .As we all know nvidia shield tv is not available in india.but it's available on alibaba.com india for a price of 15500 per unit .the minimum order quantity is 10. Can we trust them and buy . can anyone willing to buy that would like to join for the number required.anyome has experience in buying from alibaba.com
anything oyu order from alibaba/aliexpress might not come at all due to the knows issues between 2 countries at this moment, also alibaba is b2b.
ask someone coming from states to carry it. costs 11k there for older version.

anything oyu order from alibaba/aliexpress might not come at all due to the knows issues between 2 countries at this moment, also alibaba is b2b.
ask someone coming from states to carry it. costs 11k there for older version.
Hi got nvidia shield tv 2019 model tube for 19kfrom chennai dearler.will b getting it delivered on 29th.update once I get it . genuine dealer dealing with av product

Hi got nvidia shield tv 2019 model tube for 19kfrom chennai dearler.will b getting it delivered on 29th.update once I get it . genuine dealer dealing with av product
Hi Giri,

I'm from Chennai, may I know the dealer details. I am also looking to buy Nvidia

Did you receive it and can you please let me know how good it is and since I am in Chennai would like to check with the dealer you had mentioned.

Did you receive it and can you please let me know how good it is and since I am in Chennai would like to check with the dealer you had mentioned.
I have received it.it works good.only there was problem in connecting prime video which was showing interest connectivity problem.after checking you tube i downloaded adguard app and followed their instructions.now the problem is solved.im v happy with its performance..only con is no usb drive inthis, present only in pro version

You might end-up paying another 10K as duty per unit. If you really need one, better order it from Amazon, it costs around 28K including duty and shipping.

Custom duty will be applicable for this and can go anywhere from 35% to 45%

You might end-up paying another 10K as duty per unit. If you really need one, better order it from Amazon, it costs around 28K including duty and shipping.

I checked amazon and its currently charging approx $176 as custom.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 9.40.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 9.40.03 AM.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 23
That's approx, rest amount will be refunded if charges less, according to customs...
The OP has sourced Nvidia shield TV tube from Chennai and he is happy with it. We are just dragging the topic here. And he has also mentioned the source phone number. Anyone interested can contact them. All the best.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back