Offer related purchase queries for upcoming 2021 TV models

AeonXS

Only TV Brand interested in based on my specific requirements towards gaming.

Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic

Focus on only upcoming 2021 models, LCD/LED models including the new mini led and qned based models, and oled models.

I had a horrible uniformity issue on Sony X90H which i had to get a refund, even if that is the case i do consider sony for my next TV as i always love their PQ.

Now here are the queries,

- LG has incredible diwali offers like direct 3 year comprehensive warranty than just one year, and +2 years extended comprehensive for 55 inch OLEDs for around Rs.20,000 instead of Rs.80,000/-. So now if i were to go for LG C1 or B1 when can i get at least 3 years comprehensive on purchase instead of 1 year. Surely i can't wait till diwali, LG Should be sane enough to provide launch offers and festive discounts on festivals like easter, holi etc

- Sony provided 55X90Hextended comprehensive warranty of 2 years for Rs.26,000 was that just for diwali or is the price same throughout the year ?

- What are samsung QLED extended comprehensive warranty prices for 43-55 inch models are the prices same throughout the year?, the series i am looking for will be Q60,Q70,Q80/q85

-How is panasonic service in india, will we get their OLED models here ? What are the extended comprehensive warranty prices ?

If i can think of anything else i will add to the OP.

Do help me out, i'd like to get a clear idea now, so when CES 2021 Rolls out new models, i will focus on the one that benefit me and i can get the right one.

Thank you for going through it.

If you can't wait till 2021 Diwali, better to buy TVs now.
  • After Jan 1st, TV prices are set to rise around 10% due to supply chain cost increases during COVID.
  • The new TVs will come around May-August and will cost a bomb. Prices won't go down to current levels till Diwali 2021
  • Prices of 2021 TVs will be higher than 2020 TVs due to new technology used. Mini-LED TVs will be more expensive than traditional FALD, LG's 1000-nit OLED will also be very expensive.
  • QD-OLED is likely delayed till 2022, QNED till around 2023-24.

I have nothing to buy right now that does stable 4k120 and VRR, best bet was x90h which turned out to be a dud for me, LG CX also has panel issues that affect it's 4k120+VRR performance, so my only option is wait for 2021 models and check if they done it right.

I have nothing to buy right now that does stable 4k120 and VRR, best bet was x90h which turned out to be a dud for me, LG CX also has panel issues that affect it's 4k120+VRR performance, so my only option is wait for 2021 models and check if they done it right.
You will have to wait till at least September-October though to get even remotely close prices to right now.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back