Official Jamo owners thread (Time to show watcha got!)

corElement

We all know jamo, once coined the 3rd largest speaker seller, now owned by klipsch and moved from denmark to china (2005-2006). They have many models across many price ranges for many people pre and post klipsch takeover. End of the day, its all subjective, but if you've got a Ja(ya)mo lets see it! No bashing pls people!

You'll have to wait till we're finished re-carpeting the whole house. Everything is in disarray, as we prepare for the new carpeting to be installed.

Then, I'll have some pics of my systems.

All the setup are already available in my "show your setpup"..Not necessary to create a Jamo Love thread.. Nothin new and not so great to see Jamo speakers without additional gadgets. It is like seeing only body without face...

BASHING.. so already you are aware that you will get it...

You'll have to wait till we're finished re-carpeting the whole house. Everything is in disarray, as we prepare for the new carpeting to be installed.

Then, I'll have some pics of my systems.
Is this thread for discussions on peoples jamo set-ups & pics?:)

that was the idea but there seems to be another thread somewhere here which is whole audio setup. Somehow people in this forum dont like jamo much :D "too mediocre for many" oh well , dosnt matter. onward to pics gogogo people

that was the idea but there seems to be another thread somewhere here which is whole audio setup. Somehow people in this forum dont like jamo much :D "too mediocre for many" oh well , dosnt matter. onward to pics gogogo people
There is another big jamo owner thread.The motley mediocre association should maybe have a look and then still see if they consider jamo speakers mediocre!Il have a few nice pics hopefully in a few days.Im waiting on a c605hcs3 & sub650 to arrive,when they do il post a few:clapping:

What a great set-up & cinema.There looks to be a retail shop full of goodies here.How long are you working on your audio/theatre,is it a big hobby?You must be very proud,esp. some of the power/pre-amps.:clapping:I'll have some c600 5.1 pics in next week,I just have an ordinary living room,but i'm going to get some nice movie posters & arrange some ambient light with a few THX-DOLBY-DTS ornaments & coasters.I love doing all the work,then when everything is done,kick back with a good dvd/bluray movie.Then put some tunes on while downing a few buds:yahoo:

BTW Subhash, I see you have Jesse Cook's Gravity CD lying in the corner, there:lol:

Love that album! I have several Jesse Cook albums/CDs and I attended his performance last year; in a small cozy (Clayton Center Peforming Arts Center, Clayton NC) environment. What a fantastic show.

Wonderful music, in a nice place. Jesse Cook was fantastic, as was his band. He was also very funny and clever as he talked with the audience.

jesse cooks gravity is a very nice ,well recorded album ,its too damn good

i love the recording

the music is awesome!!

Last edited:
Here is what i got - blown out crappy Jamo tweeter

bozukqpr.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back