official mp3 cds vs storing in pendrive in folders

amateur

Hello,

when I use official mp3 cds, I am able to skip to folder that I want to using CD player ( note - no display attached , just using cd remote), however if I store songs / arrange songs in folders in pendrive, I am unable to switch so, what I am missing while storing songs in pendrive - arranged as folders ? -should I do anything special to be able to get this navigation facility..

Now - these mp3s are very much legal, bought ones - just wanted to clarify so that no one jumps on this mp3 talk as not legal, etc..

Hello,

when I use official mp3 cds, I am able to skip to folder that I want to using CD player ( note - no display attached , just using cd remote), however if I store songs / arrange songs in folders in pendrive, I am unable to switch so, what I am missing while storing songs in pendrive - arranged as folders ? -should I do anything special to be able to get this navigation facility..

Now - these mp3s are very much legal, bought ones - just wanted to clarify so that no one jumps on this mp3 talk as not legal, etc..

Talking about mp3 methods is perfectly legal. It has nothing to do with the mp3 file content itself. Its about configuration and usability so perfectly fine.

The reason is the way normal cdp works, it expects some kind of tv to be connected to it so that we can BROWSE the folder structure and then select folder and then the song by up down buttons. If we just use the next button (without tv) then exact browsing may not work, hence the issue.

In case of car cdp, they give special buttons for folder changing and song changing, but normal cdp does not work like that, it expects browing the folder structure via tv display.

they give special buttons for folder changing and song changing, but normal cdp does not work like that, it expects browing the folder structure via tv display.
Eb8NST

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back