A weird problem playing mp3 songs from PC

Donivlapog

Hi all, I recently fixed an old pc cpu sitting idle, got it hooked to my lg cx 65 which outputs the sound via Denon 2700. But i dont have a mouse and am managing using only a wired keyboard. I found an entire folder full of mp3 songs of 90s which i had ripped from audio cds collection using a franhofer ripper back in late 90s early 00s. Here are some pros and cons

First off the computer is too slow but for playing music and using word processing, fits the job description but poor dual core early 00s grandpa might get a heat stroke i am afraid! Secondly while i have to get a mouse, until then the screensaver puts the playlist to a temporary sudden halt. I have to just move a key in the keyboard to get back the songs playing and its annoying. These past few days i tried a hack - i play the chess candidates match through chess24.com which has moves and other auto updates in screen keep the music playing in the background. But when they dont play live it does not work. I want to avoid buying a mouse if i can fix the issue without the mouse.

will adding chrome /browser extension to refresh any simple page every 30 sec or as needed to keep it awake help?.
search for something like "auto refresh page"

will adding chrome /browser extension to refresh any simple page every 30 sec or as needed to keep it awake help?.
search for something like "auto refresh page"
Thank you great idea. Chess24 auto refreshes the candidates match and so keeps the streaming on. It was a chance hack that worked but will not when no live games refresh. So i will try googling out auto refresh.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back