onkyo 3400 or 3500 for 27000 is a good price..

Thanks once again

I saw the demo its really good.For installation they are asking 2500 more.
What is there installation in speaker??what they going to do in that? Is installation hard to do my self?? Installation is must??

Thanks once again

What is there installation in speaker??what they going to do in that? Is installation hard to do my self?? Installation is must??

2500 is too much if they are only doing setup and if wiring and mounting charges are extra. I've got 3 different rates for installation from different dealers, 31K + 1500 installation, 32K + 750 installation and 32K + free installation over a phone :)

Thanks once again

Duh ! Installation is noting but connecting the speakers to the AVR and if you want mounting them on the wall. Everybody who can read the manual can do this. Don't pay a paisa for installation. If you want to mount the speakers, call your electrician / carpenter and ask him to drill the speaker mounts on the wall. For positioning everything is explained in the manual.
After that for calibration search the web or ask us, we are here......

Save the buck and buy us :cheers:

Hi Guys,

Morning I got the call form onkyo & denon showrooms.
Denon showroom guy said final price is Denon 1312 XP = 33,500
Onkyo showroom guy said final price is Onkyo 4505 = 32,500

Which one shall I pick??

Hi Guys,

Which one shall I pick??

Not sure about Onkyo but you should negotiate further for denon to around 30K - 31K. If you are fine with online option, try to contact htsore

Denon DHT1312xp package

sathish before taking a final decision, try to demo and decide which sound you like most. Forget the brand name and choose the best sound according to your speakers. Both are reputed brands.

Ya,I saw the both models demo. But the problem is i feel both are great.I don't know much about both of them futures exactly.I bargain for both showrooms. They both ready to give the system around 32,000. Now the prices are same only.
So got bigger confuse in this & came here to get a help

:(

sathish before taking a final decision, try to demo and decide which sound you like most. Forget the brand name and choose the best sound according to your speakers. Both are reputed brands.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Which one shall I pick??

Can you suggest from where i can get better deal for Onkyo 4505 in mumbai. I am getting very high quotes....

Hi,

I bought Denon 1312xp last Sunday, But I didn't feel the real sound.Please help me.

I connected with my computer

my system config is below

Mother Board: Gigabyte X58- USB3
Processor : Inter Core i7 950 (3.07GHz)
Ram: DDR3 Corsair 6GB
Graphic Card : ATI Radeon HD 5770 (1024MBytes)

Operating System : Windows 7 (64 bit)

First tell me what is your source. Give details of your file using Mediainfo software.
How are you connecting AVR with Laptop?
What is your sound firmware in computer?
Which software are you using to play the file?
Let me know... don't worry, you made a fine choice.... it will take some time to get the settings right.

Matroska : 7.94 GiB, 2h 42mm
Video Stream : AVC
Audio Stream : DTS
Text Stream : UTF-8

First Audio Stream :
1 509 kbps, 48.0 KHz, 16 bits, ^ channels, DTS

I connected the AVR to computer through HDMI cable

There is no sound card, But my mother board(Gigabyte X58- USB3) supporting Dolby Home Theater, Will this do any good?

VLC, Window media player

First tell me what is your source. Give details of your file using Mediainfo software.
How are you connecting AVR with Laptop?
What is your sound firmware in computer?
Which software are you using to play the file?
Let me know... don't worry, you made a fine choice.... it will take some time to get the settings right.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back