Onkyo 3500 or Denon 1312xp or Yamaha 298

sumchamp

Hello Guys,

I am looking to buy a HTiB to pair with Panasonic P42U30D. I auditioned Onkyo 3400 in the past and really liked its performace in movies department. Not been able to audition Onkyo 3500(i belive its same as 3400), denon 1312xp or Yamaha 298.

My maximum budget is 30k. I would also like to know where i can get the best prices in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai. I stay in Navi Mumbai.

I've heard all three and I felt that the Denon's subwoofer overpowered the rest of the system and it was the other way around with Yamaha with a tiny Subwoofer. I felt that the Onkyo had the best balance. If you do demo it, please do it in a proper isolated demo room that can show you what the set can do.

Heard the Denon when my cousin wanted help with a HTiB and as mentioned above.. Had gud bass compared to the Onkyo. Viola Audio in Andheri gave a good price a Year ago. Kohinoor electronics also stocks Denon

Denon 1312xp(display) available for 22k with 1 yr warranty at Reliance Digital. Howz the deal?

By display do you mean its the last display piece ? Nothing wrong in buying used speakers, but big stores like Croma, RD, etc do not use, but ABuse speakers, playing pathetic quality audio from pathetic sources at unreasonable volumes.

Though the 22k price seems ok(If I remember correctly my cousin bought this for 30k about a year ago)

I would stay away, if its the Display piece.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back