onkyo 876 vs denon 4308..

denon 4308 is definitely better - read online reviews. who would buy an onkyo n876 in comparison

yaaaa i know its more refine

but test lab reports on various sights shows these results

denon 4308 5 channel power 121 watts x 5

onkyo 876 """"" 166 watts x5

denon 4308 7 channel is 111 x 7
onkyo 876 """"""""""""""""" 123 x7

so i guess onkyo 876 is more powerful :)

yaaaa i know its more refine

but test lab reports on various sights shows these results

denon 4308 5 channel power 121 watts x 5

onkyo 876 """"" 166 watts x5

denon 4308 7 channel is 111 x 7
onkyo 876 """"""""""""""""" 123 x7

so i guess onkyo 876 is more powerful :)

Manu,
why don't you go for professional amplifiers if you like the power output rating so much? you will get awesome figures like 1200W X 2 channels or so. buy 3 such amps and use your onkyo as pre amp. you will never feel low on power and you will never feel like indulging in such comparisons where the differences is just 30-40 watts.
BTW, i hope that you never use full power of your onkyo. that can permanently damage the ears and take away all the joy of listening prematurely. as such we lose high frequencies gradually after age of say 35 years. at home anyone rarely requires more than 50 watts. any figure above 70 is probably meaning less in home environment(provided that the amp provides ample headroom above it.)

Last edited:
Manu,
why don't you go for professional amplifiers if you like the power output rating so much? you will get awesome figures like 1200W X 2 channels or so. buy 3 such amps and use your onkyo as pre amp. you will never feel low on power and you will never feel like indulging in such comparisons where the differences is just 30-40 watts.
BTW, i hope that you never use full power of your onkyo. that can permanently damage the ears and take away all the joy of listening prematurely. as such we lose high frequencies gradually after age of say 35 years. at home anyone rarely requires more than 50 watts. any figure above 70 is probably meaning less in home environment(provided that the amp provides ample headroom above it.)

don't worry bro i'll listen onkyo 876 at normal levels and 876 muscle power is enough for me :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back