Onkyo Audio Receiver HTR- 980 (No Audio Sounds)

tinumathew19

Hello friends I am new user of this forum . I am facing a problem with my Onkyo AV Receiver model number (HTR-980) . It is working very well suddenly no sounds . No audio output. What are the reason really I don't know. I want repair it. Anyone suggest me specialized technical person contact number. Because I am staying in Kerala.

Thanks
Tinu Mathew

Attachments

• 20180702_132821.jpg
    20180702_132821.jpg
    934.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180703_153929.JPEG.jpg
    20180703_153929.JPEG.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi,

From this forum I had got the contact number of one Mr Johnny in Kochi who is supposed to be good.Mb No: 9847676840

My 2 cents

I am facing a problem with my Onkyo AV Receiver model number (HTR-980) . It is working very well suddenly no sounds . No audio output. What are the reason really I don't know. I want repair it.

it mostly likely is a HDMI board failure and needs replacement.. May not be worth fixing the AVR, as the spares would be unaval and also the cost of replacement would be high..

If you had bought the AVR from India, then check with Onkyo India.. If you didn'y buy them in India, better to get it examined from a common AVR service technician..

I have also an issue with my Tx SR-313, 1st its hdmi board failed but audio was available. Now its totally dead. I bought it from India only. Please suggest whether I have to contact service center in Chennai or get it repaired by some good technician. Any advice in this regard...

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back