Onkyo HTS3300 - Best Alternative to the Front speakers

varthurravi

Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest which would be the best speakers that can replace the front speakers that comes along with Onkyo HTS-3300?
I am basically looking for small, book-shelf kind of speakers or speakers comparable to the ones I am planning to replace, intended for Audio CDs/MP3s. No Floor-standing Speakers or expensive speakers, please.

Thanks

Wharfedale 9.2 ,POLK tsi 200 or 300 these are speakers which u will get around 15 k.what is ur budget? Depending on ur budget there will be wide range of options .

Hi ,Need a bit of advise from the gurus -interms of speaker cables that i need to buy for the surrond speakers of Onkyo3300.as the cable supplied with the setup is short for my requirement by around 7-8ft.Read on the forum of MX cables-pls guide on the gauge i should go for and the indicative price of the same in bglr.thanks

Hi ,Need a bit of advise from the gurus -interms of speaker cables that i need to buy for the surrond speakers of Onkyo3300.as the cable supplied with the setup is short for my requirement by around 7-8ft.Read on the forum of MX cables-pls guide on the gauge i should go for and the indicative price of the same in bglr.thanks

You can get the same supplied cables extra from modern world.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back