Onkyo HTS3300 - Best Alternative to the Front speakers

varthurravi

Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest which would be the best speakers that can replace the front speakers that comes along with Onkyo HTS-3300?
I am basically looking for small, book-shelf kind of speakers or speakers comparable to the ones I am planning to replace, intended for Audio CDs/MP3s. No Floor-standing Speakers or expensive speakers, please.

Thanks

Wharfedale 9.2 ,POLK tsi 200 or 300 these are speakers which u will get around 15 k.what is ur budget? Depending on ur budget there will be wide range of options .

Hi ,Need a bit of advise from the gurus -interms of speaker cables that i need to buy for the surrond speakers of Onkyo3300.as the cable supplied with the setup is short for my requirement by around 7-8ft.Read on the forum of MX cables-pls guide on the gauge i should go for and the indicative price of the same in bglr.thanks

Hi ,Need a bit of advise from the gurus -interms of speaker cables that i need to buy for the surrond speakers of Onkyo3300.as the cable supplied with the setup is short for my requirement by around 7-8ft.Read on the forum of MX cables-pls guide on the gauge i should go for and the indicative price of the same in bglr.thanks

You can get the same supplied cables extra from modern world.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back