Need help to choose components for a dedicated home theatre

I expected your invitation, being in Coimbatore 😃
Edit: I read your reply in a rush and mis-understood the statement "I wish to sense its symphony." - Assumed you were wishing me luck. My bad. Really sorry.

Original:
Hey, you are most welcome. I thought I covered it in the previous message itself. Sorry for not making it explicit. It was my honest invite. Actually it would be a pleasure to have you visiting.

I don’t have any like minded people nearby to appreciate the setup and the amount of hard work I have put in.

So far, I'm the only one who appreciated it.

The first thing my wife wanted know about the setup is, how to turn off the whole audio system and switching to TV Audio. She got terrified by a door knock sound from right rear surrounds speaker(it is placed closer to the actual door). She thought some one actually knocked on the door when she was home alone watching a series(she don't bother to really understand what surround sound is).

Once, I demoed the setup to one of my friend and he thought bass in his car subwoofer(you don't hear anything except the boomy bass in his car audio system) was better. Actually he didn't have any clue what tight bass would be like.

I hope, now you get how happy I would be to have you visiting :) DM you the details.

Last edited:
Edit: I read your reply in a rush and mis-understood the statement "I wish to sense its symphony." - Assumed you were wishing me luck. My bad. Really sorry.

Original:
Hey, you are most welcome. I thought I covered it in the previous message itself. Sorry for not making it explicit. It was my honest invite. Actually it would be a pleasure to have you visiting.

I don’t have any like minded people nearby to appreciate the setup and the amount of hard work I have put in.

So far, I'm the only one who appreciated it.

The first thing my wife wanted know about the setup is, how to turn off the whole audio system and switching to TV Audio. She got terrified by a door knock sound from right rear surrounds speaker(it is placed closer to the actual door). She thought some one actually knocked on the door when she was home alone watching a series(she don't bother to really understand what surround sound is).

Once, I demoed the setup to one of my friend and he thought bass in his car subwoofer(you don't hear anything except the boomy bass in his car audio system) was better. Actually he didn't have any clue what tight bass would be like.

I hope, now you get how happy I would be to have you visiting :) DM you the details.

Actually it was my words that created the confusion, happy to get the invitation to experience your audio setup.

Your Better Half has already given the Blind Test result of your setup: she really felt the powerful, moving audio of the truly immersive Dolby Atmos sound.

Your friend is used to the popular bass heavy music. On YouTube they test the system by pushing paper on the bass vent of speakers. The more vigorously paper is flying away the more powerful
is the system.
He was looking for that thump.
He has never heard each instrument, every note and every beat playing so clearly on your dedicated set up.

I'm also like your friend, my ears are used to the boomy Sony sound.
That's why I am eager to experience the difference on your system.
I will go through your DM
and get back to you.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back