Onkyo Receiver no display on TV

Subbiya

After getting Marantz amp, I didn't use my Onkyo AV receiver for a month, now when I connect the receiver, It didn't display anything on tv when I connected the receiver with Blu-ray player. But the audio is working fine. May be it because of dust formed inside. How can I solve this problem myself. ? Please help me, do I need to clean it inside. or should I go with service center. :sad:

Hi, hope you tried all the outputs. I mean component, composite, etc. Suggest you change cables and see. It happened to me when cables were at fault. Strongly suggest not to open or do anything on your own. You may make matters worse.

Sent thru mobile

Hi friends,

Just want to know why onkyo authorised service center in chennai, are not considering repair services for a imported receiver. ?

I just spoke to guy, his name is annadurai, after mentioning the place of purchase, he replied, we are not providing any services for a imported receiver.

Any specific reason for this. ?

Thanks,
Subbiya

Hi friends,

Just want to know why onkyo authorised service center in chennai, are not considering repair services for a imported receiver. ?

I just spoke to guy, his name is annadurai, after mentioning the place of purchase, he replied, we are not providing any services for a imported receiver.

Thanks,
Subbiya

They WILL not entertain service for products purchased outside India as a policy.. If you happen to have the original bill & if it happens to be an authorised delaer/partner for Onkyo, they might consider..

If you have the bills, speak to V.S.Jayaganesh 98410 62201 (Sales manager), explain your situation & request them repeatedly in intervals.. You just might be lucky..

Good luck..

Hi friends,

Thanks,
Subbiya

If they refuse paid service after repeated requests you can tweet on their handle for region where you bought it. I have seen companies responding in almost all cases I attempted with twitter. Else just tweet on their US n europe handles. Good luck!

Just change the HDMI cable, it might work.I had the same issue and it got rectified once I changed the HDMI cable connecting the receiver and the TV.

My 2 cents

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back