Onkyo Receiver repair in chennai

Hi ,
Today I have visited Mr.Ameen shop for my Onkyo RZ710 power issue. He has solved within one with reasonable cost.
Thank you very much for referring him

Hai I purchased Onkyo Tx SR 504 Av receiver in the year 2006. After 13 years I got safe mode problem.when approached onkyo authorized service centre, they told no service availability for this model.I got contact details of Ameen Ritchie street through this forum. I sent my unit through my brother , Ameen fixed the problem and got my unit serviced. He received minimum service charges. Great thanks to this forum for valuable information and suggestions. Thank you Ameen

Friends,

I have Onkyo AVR model TX-SR 674 (2007 model). Recently it died and blinking in StandBy/ON mode. I spoke to Onkyo authorized service center and they said it cannot be repaired here since it was purchased in USA .

It has to be repaired as I cannot buy a new AVR atleast for another one year :sad:.

Please let me know where i can do repair/service in chennai.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Kams
One of my friend onkyo htr 390 display flickering and front panel not operating we cleaned with vaccume cleaner also please give technician number

Hi, has anyone else contacted Ameen for ARV service? Recently I brought one onkyo receiver from US and it not working (no sound), looks something happened during transit!
Just want to know if Ameen has solved someone else receiver too

Thanks, patka
Yes indeed my ONKYO Receiver NR626 was repaired by same AMEEN who is now having his workshop at Ritchie street & rectified my receiver having power input problem swiftly for decent charge with reassurance on good performance!
Thanks to this good person AMEEN and you may reach him on 98416 19926 for help

I paid a visit to Mr Ameen's shop last week with my Onkyo receiver which had issues with control panel and optical inputs. He replaced and fixed the issues for a nominal charge within the hour. A very pleasant experience overall

Hi Everyone!
Ameen's given number (98416 19926) seems to be out of use. Can anyone provide his present contact details, please.
My Denon AVR has a problem with its HDMI Out section. Any other place in Chennai where I can get it repaired. Folks in #Chennai please help.
Thanks.

Yes indeed my ONKYO Receiver NR626 was repaired by same AMEEN who is now having his workshop at Ritchie street & rectified my receiver having power input problem swiftly for decent charge with reassurance on good performance!
Thanks to this good person AMEEN and you may reach him on 98416 19926 for help
Hi, Do you have Ameen's current contact details? Please share.

Try this, Came up through google search but does not have a phone number. He should be the same person.

Ameen AV receiver service onkyo denon etc
Address: 11, Sivaprakasam St, Mount Road, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002

Hi Everyone!
Ameen's given number (98416 19926) seems to be out of use. Can anyone provide his present contact details, please.
My Denon AVR has a problem with its HDMI Out section. Any other place in Chennai where I can get it repaired. Folks in #Chennai please help.
Thanks.
I have the same number unfortunately.
He can repair the power side problems at a reasonable fee, but when it comes to HDMI board issues, he suggests only replacement and costs are almost the same as anywhere else.
You can reach out to Mr Muthukumar - Power electronics in Ritchie street (part of Torvin service centre) who services other brands as well

I have the same number unfortunately.
He can repair the power side problems at a reasonable fee, but when it comes to HDMI board issues, he suggests only replacement and costs are almost the same as anywhere else.
You can reach out to Mr Muthukumar - Power electronics in Ritchie street (part of Torvin service centre) who services other brands as well
My issue unfortunately, is related to HDMI output section; HDMI Board for Denon AVR X1200W I believe will have a prohibitive cost; kindly share your thoughts. Are the HDMI Boards available for replacement? Does Muthukumar work with HDMI Boards?
Thanks a lot for the help.

My issue unfortunately, is related to HDMI output section; HDMI Board for Denon AVR X1200W I believe will have a prohibitive cost; kindly share your thoughts. Are the HDMI Boards available for replacement? Does Muthukumar work with HDMI Boards?
Thanks a lot for the help.
Generally he declines - but you may still outline your problem and check with him

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back