Onkyo Refurb, USA are on great sale.. NR709 $346

samvit

Hi All,

This is my first post. I have been following threads for last one month. This indeed is a great community. I just noticed great deals on Onkyo refurbs as a part of Father's day so I thought of sharing it. They are directly shipped from Onkyo USA. They will not ship to India so you have to take help of some relative/friends who are staying in USA or use websites who can ship the product in India.

Link to original post:
Shop Onkyo 17% Off Refurbished Products Coupon + Shipping - Slickdeals.net

How to buy:
- Become Onkyo club member
- Go to Club member special page
- Add to cart and enjoy members' special price + 17% discount +$10 signing bonus

Notable deals:
NR 709 ~ $350
NR 609 ~ $250
3400 ~ $150

PS: You will need step down converter for sure and no warranty in India.

Welcome to HFV.
Warranty will be another issue on these products.Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for warm welcome Spiro. I know the warranty is a problem but hey you are getting 709 for 18,000 if some one can bring this for you!! If you ship it total cost will be around 28000. Still half a price!!! Risk v/s Money!! :p :)

And what happens after the warranty? By and large( not 100% of the time) these products are bulletproof.
Agree GeorgeO. 99% of the time nothing really happens. You have to take your chances & calculated risk.

Actually the Onkyo 707 (old model of 709) has been less than stellar for a vast number of users, including me - HDMI board problems that cause the sound to go out after about 1.5 - 2.5 years. However, Onkyo has stood behind it and extended the warranty for almost everyone that was affected and fixed it free of charge. So, not bulletproof, but good company to deal with.

Nevertheless, that is an excellent price for the 709 and I would have grabbed one right away of they hadn't fixed my 707 free of charge 6 months after warranty expired.

how about getting it delivered to some friend, let him check and then ship to India via aramax or some other shipper?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back