Onkyo Service Centre Mumbai

wlg

Does anyone have the address of Onkyo Service Centre Mumbai
The kalina Centre seems to be shut, Lakozy seems to be the only authorised Service centre
I have to get my AVR Receiver serviced
has anyone tried out Lakozy Charni Road
Thanks
WLG

Lakozy is the only authorised one in Mumbai besides the multiple repairers you will find in Mumbai....

If its a complex issue, possibly you can refer to the Onkyo owners thread for possible suggestions on HFV

Did you get this done from Lakozy?
Have an Onkyo which powers off within a second of powering on.
Hi Neelay- I have Onkyo TX NR 626 (120 V) it was having the same problem. I showed it to Lakozy and they told me that it will take 18000 to repair because circuit board is gone. But they did a workaround and my Front left channel is not working. I am searching for any local repair centre in Mumbai who can make my left channel work. Any contact of a local repair centre?

Dear All,
I have Onkyo TX NR 626 (120 V, US model) which was getting switched off /power off within sec. I showed it to Lakozy and they told me that it will take 18000 to repair because circuit board is gone. Also, they told me that there can be a workaround that one of the channel will not work and after repair, my Front left channel is not working. I am searching for any local repair centre in Mumbai who can make my left channel work. Any contact of a Good local repair centre for Onkyo?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back