Online UPS for HT setup

dpkprabhakaran

Hi All,

I am currently facing voltage issue at my home.

Planning to go for the below online ups. Any real world reviews would be helpful.

Equipment to be connected to UPS
Denon 3800H , Polk HTS 10 Sup woofer, 55 in Samsung TV and Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Product Link:
Microtek DSP Motors Online UPS MAX-3KVA 72V Sinewave with in-Built Batteries (12V 7AHx6),Black https://amzn.eu/d/3gmk1LN

Thanks,
Deepak Prabhakaran

Hi All,

I am currently facing voltage issue at my home.

Planning to go for the below online ups. Any real world reviews would be helpful.

Equipment to be connected to UPS
Denon 3800H , Polk HTS 10 Sup woofer, 55 in Samsung TV and Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Product Link:
Microtek DSP Motors Online UPS MAX-3KVA 72V Sinewave with in-Built Batteries (12V 7AHx6),Black https://amzn.eu/d/3gmk1LN

Thanks,
Deepak Prabhakaran
Hi,

What exactly are you looking for as inputs , I use an Eaton 3KVA Online UPS and my primary use case was to avoid abrupt shutdowns of the system during power cut primarily and of course the surge protection it offered.

It does it's job perfectly well of maintaining a stable voltage and have not faced any surge related issues either till date. The model I purchased doesn't make a lot of noise ( fan running noise) and is quiet sleek , despite that have kept it near the mains and not in my audio room. The noise is an important aspect if you plan on keeping it in your HT room, personally I would recommend having your entire HT room line on the ups via the mains.

Hi,

What exactly are you looking for as inputs , I use an Eaton 3KVA Online UPS and my primary use case was to avoid abrupt shutdowns of the system during power cut primarily and of course the surge protection it offered.

It does it's job perfectly well of maintaining a stable voltage and have not faced any surge related issues either till date. The model I purchased doesn't make a lot of noise ( fan running noise) and is quiet sleek , despite that have kept it near the mains and not in my audio room. The noise is an important aspect if you plan on keeping it in your HT room, personally I would recommend having your entire HT ro

Hi Flux,

Microtek was the cheapest online ups i could find.

Just wanted to get real world reviews before buying

Thanks
Deepak Prabhakaran

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back