OnsiteGo -Extended warranty - LED TV/Mobile & other Home appliances..Any experience?

elangoas

Hi All,

Came across this OnsiteGo - Extended warranty for LED TV/mobile and other home appliances.. https://onsitego.com/

When i was browsing for TV's on amazon.in, there was an option to extend the warranty..

Looking at more details on amazon.in and onsitego website, came across some interesting details..

The extended warranty for LED TV is based on the price of the TV and not on the size of the TV.. Actually very good.. Brand warranty is based on the size of the LED TV..

Here are some promises made by them on their website and they happen to cover almost all brands..

No Excuses Ever

Spare parts not available, not an excuse.
Huge rush at the service centre, not an excuse.
Service centre understaffed, not an excuse.
We goof up somewhere, not an excuse.
Any other excuse that anyone can come up with. Still, not an excuse.

No Questions Asked

Device damaged? Just tell us and we will get into repair mode.
No irritating questions of how, why, when or where.
No doubts on you, or the incident.
We know, this is the time to act, not to interrogate!

What do I get as Replacement ?

- Get the same make, model, if available in the open market.
- Get a gift voucher. Helps when the television you were using has been discontinued.
- Like a new television ? Get a gift voucher from us & upgrade yourself to the new television.
- Any other option suits you better? Write in to us at [email protected].

Some are really interesting & compelling than the brand warranty..

Is it good deal to opt for Onsite go warranty than the brand warranty who make our lives difficult ?

Re: OnsiteGo -Extended warranty - LED TV/Mobile & other Home appliances..Any experien

This sounds promising. I would like to know more as well

Re: OnsiteGo -Extended warranty - LED TV/Mobile & other Home appliances..Any experien

Had a chat & spoke to one of the support team members.. They clearly mentioned that the panel is not covered under their extended warranty scheme :sad:.. Motherboard and power supply cost significantly less than the panel which i think anyone who owns an LED TV can afford to...

Their extended warranty starts, the day the manufacturer warranty expires not extending a period of 3 years maximum..

What this means is that if manufacturer provides 1 yr std warranty, onsite would provide 2 yrs extended of their services..

If the manufacturer provides a straight 3 yrs warranty, then they wouldn't offer their services..

It is the Panel which needs the cover...Had they covered the panel too, would def be a great choice than the manufacturer warranty..

I even spoke to them about customized warranty for a period of 5 yrs warranty..Think they will take sometime to get to things :)

Reliance has such kind of insurance/warranty under their scheme. Call them up and see if you can get that. Dont know what they cover but at least you can ask them if they can tailor made it for you.

Reliance has such kind of insurance/warranty under their scheme. Call them up and see if you can get that. Dont know what they cover but at least you can ask them if they can tailor made it for you.

Yes Reliance Digital offers ResQ services, but that is appicable only if you buy from them.. Their services is very similar to Onsite go warranty, but not sure if they would cover the panel..

Anyways will stop by Reliance Digital some day & check if they cover the panel too in ResQ services..

Yes Reliance Digital offers ResQ services, but that is appicable only if you buy from them.. Their services is very similar to Onsite go warranty, but not sure if they would cover the panel..

Anyways will stop by Reliance Digital some day & check if they cover the panel too in ResQ services..

When I bought my AVR from RelianceDigital, I inquired about this ResQ service to which the attendant said, it covers items bought outside Reliance. You will have to produce receipts and they physically check the items before issuing the warranty card.

forget such schemes ,I had 3 years warranty with LG 42 " led tv , after 3 years they renewed for 2 years promptly .then panel developed fault.LG said they stopped production of old model Ihave to pay huge xyz amount for new tv and i will get discount of 45 % on price.It came upto cost of old tv and new tv was of low quality than earlier tv.
One month of pursuasion ,lot of anxiety,tension and shouting resulted in new tv at no cost but lower version.I have to pursue it on twitter,Ministry of consumer affairs,LG commercial bangalore office,BANGALORE LAWYER and finally arguments. I have put my point legally that if LG commercial dept takes extended warranty from customers for two years and marketing & customer care & production dept says old models are stopped and cannot repair old panels then whose fault is it? As a customer we cannot connect dots between marketing ,production & customer care dept .after lot of persuasion with lg authorities & on social media,phone finally got tv @ no cost but paid heavy annual maintenance charges. so be careful with above site....

Had a chat & spoke to one of the support team members.. They clearly mentioned that the panel is not covered under their extended warranty scheme :sad:..

Their extended warranty says that it covers all defects that are covered under the manufacturer's warranty, so I think the panel will also be covered under their extended warranty. Try checking again with them to see if they cover the panel under their extended warranty.

forget such schemes ,I had 3 years warranty with LG 42 " led tv , after 3 years they renewed for 2 years promptly .then panel developed fault.LG said they stopped production of old model Ihave to pay huge xyz amount for new tv and i will get discount of 45 % on price.It came upto cost of old tv and new tv was of low quality than earlier tv.
One month of pursuasion ,lot of anxiety,tension and shouting resulted in new tv at no cost but lower version.I have to pursue it on twitter,Ministry of consumer affairs,LG commercial bangalore office,BANGALORE LAWYER and finally arguments. I have put my point legally that if LG commercial dept takes extended warranty from customers for two years and marketing & customer care & production dept says old models are stopped and cannot repair old panels then whose fault is it? As a customer we cannot connect dots between marketing ,production & customer care dept .after lot of persuasion with lg authorities & on social media,phone finally got tv @ no cost but paid heavy annual maintenance charges. so be careful with above site....

Sorry to hear the trouble that you have went thru... It is slightly confusing here.. You say you had 3 yrs warranty from LG and then you extended for 2 yrs warranty from - LG (or) Onsite Go ? How come you got covered for 5 yrs ?

Their extended warranty says that it covers all defects that are covered under the manufacturer's warranty, so I think the panel will also be covered under their extended warranty. Try checking again with them to see if they cover the panel under their extended warranty.

The support executive said that panel is covered under manufacturer warranty by default, and hence they wont cover it.. Anyways will double check with them again and update here..

from lg sir, first taken for three years -1 year default + 2 years paid,then total 3 years completed,again on 4 th year ,paid to lg for next two years.forget matter & years .generally Most of companies are taking amc for xyz years,after 4 or 5 th year panel,Motherboard or something else may develop fault.

then if u are covered under amc then & exercise your amc policy then will realise the importance of * condition on amc form.whole drama is there in favour of tv making companies.

imagine AMC rules for INDIAN CUSTOMERS. AMC RULES OF SAME COMPANIES ARE different IN UK,USA & India.

Consumer court,high court are favouring in favour of customers but still some companies are taking cases to Higher courts & playing legally because they have paid AMC lawyers.(getting HANDSOME AMOUNT WITHOUT CASES)
just google and u will get AMC cases and issues .

Last edited:

from lg sir, first taken for three years -1 year default + 2 years paid,then total 3 years completed,again on 4 th year ,paid to lg for next two years.forget matter & years .generally Most of companies are taking amc for xyz years,after 4 or 5 th year panel,Motherboard or something else may develop fault.

then if u are covered under amc then & exercise your amc policy then will realise the importance of * condition on amc form.whole drama is there in favour of tv making companies.

imagine AMC rules for INDIAN CUSTOMERS. AMC RULES OF SAME COMPANIES ARE different IN UK,USA & India.

Consumer court,high court are favouring in favour of customers but still some companies are taking cases to Higher courts & playing legally because they have paid AMC lawyers.(getting HANDSOME AMOUNT WITHOUT CASES)
just google and u will get AMC cases and issues .

Perfect..got it now.. But AMC is for home appliances other than TV right.. Refrigerator/Washing machine..

I got confused that you got OnsiteGo schemes..

These companies have money and they would do everything to win it in their favour..

Sorry to hear the trouble that you have went thru... It is slightly confusing here.. You say you had 3 yrs warranty from LG and then you extended for 2 yrs warranty from - LG (or) Onsite Go ? How come you got covered for 5 yrs ?

LG offers extended warranty covering up to 5 years. If you go for it at the end of 2 years, they will give you 3 years extended warranty.

LG offers extended warranty covering up to 5 years. If you go for it at the end of 2 years, they will give you 3 years extended warranty.
Wasn't aware that LG provides a total of 5 yrs cover for the TV..

Sent from my YU5510A using Tapatalk

Hi All

Just to confirm the same. I have checked personally with Onsitego team. they cover the panel for LEDs.

They also agree the main thing that is likely to get have an issue in the LED is the panel and not covering it would be stupid. Further, you can escape all the harrowing issues that people are facing with LG in this thread, with Onsitego, as they will give a replacement LED if the TV is not repaired within promised time.

Hope this helps you all

Guys need genuine feedback on onsitego as I am planning to purchase or for my lg led and the price n terms all sound good and getting a 4 yrs extended for 7800.
So anyone here using it... Or have any experience dealing with them.. Pls give feedback. Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back