Opinion on my HT planning

DrTS

Hey Guys. I have been on a quest to set up my home theater.
We moved into a new house with dedicated media room with carpeted walls and floor and 6 recliners seats. Room is small approx 15ft x 10 ft.
The projector we have bought is Epson 2150 which I sourced from states. Model no. is different for India.

For speakers, AVR and screen budget is set for 1L . Plan is to go for 5.0 and woofer later or 5.1(If budget permits).

For speakers, we are looking for TAGA harmony 606 SE. Any better suggestions are welcome.

Now for the AVR we finalised something in range Denon x1600H or Yamaha v585. But now I have been told by my dealers that both are not available in stock. One of the dealer gave an option for Denon S750H and quoted 51000/- for it. Searched the threads but found little info about it. Is it any good ?

Screen size we are going for is 106’/110’. Was quoted 13500/- for this.

Further suggestions and brainstorming is welcome.
Thanks

Bump

Quick Update : Few dealers are saying that distribution and availability of speakers and AVR are still affected due to covid and supply is choppy. And thats why the rates have also increased.

So, was wondering if it is better to wait for a few weeks before buying ?

The 2020 8k receivers have increased,The older models haven’t . You need to negotiate strongly

Try to pick something in the X series in AVR. S series has got very basic Auddesy calibration which pretty much ruins the surround experience.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back