• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Opinions on Philips 32PFL3738 81cm LED TV from Flipkart

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

miroflex

I am planning to buy an 81 cm LED TV to replace my sister's LG Golden Eye 51 cm TV that is showing a significant deterioration in picture quality on its cathode ray tube (CRT) display.

I am considering buying a Philips 32PFL3738 81 cm LED TV that is being offered for Rs 16,790 on Flipkart. It is to be used solely for viewing TV programmes through a cable connection so its HD Ready status offers a good enough resolution for its intended purpose.

I would like to hear opinions about the picture and audio quality and other features from those who own or have used this model or any comparable model of Philips.

I would also like to know of any other makes/models of 81 cm LED TVs that offer comparable or better value for money.

Can I get a better deal on this or a comparable model on a site other than Flipkart?

Is Flipkart likely to lower its prices around Deepavali?

I look forward to the opinions of esteemed fellow members.

Regards.