Oppo dvd players distributed by Sound Of Music in India

Hello,

We have become official distributors for Oppo in India.

We have launched the the 981HD DVD and the units are in ready stock.

The MRP of the 981HD = Rs 17,000 + 12.5% VAT.

We will be launching the DV-983H very soon.

Oppo have also launched a Blu-ray player at the CEDIA, however it will be out only by January 2009.

Please email us for the details of an authorised Oppo dealer in your area.

Can you tell price of-

Oppo 980 & 983 if available?

I wish I'd known this. :(

I bought an Oppo 980H and an Oppo 981HD direct from Oppo-Digital.

Kamal, it was nice speaking to you this morning.

Yes, credit cards are fine. Of course they would need your CVV no. For India (and other countries not covered), they have an off-line order form. OPPO Digital Offline Order Form.

Another way, esp. if you are also buying other stuff (like CDs, etc.), would be Amazon, since they too are Oppo authorised. Helps to keep postage costs reasonable.

Is Oppo still distributed by Sound of Music? I was wondering since I didn't find any mention in their website.

Do you have Oppo 980 DVDp?
Price?

Me2 interested in 980 DVDp - am in Pune. Me how2 lay hands on the Oppo.

On a side note I would reallly appreciate how to lay my hands on the Oppo 980 here in Pune. Visited quite a few shops here but no one has Oppo.

The US pricing of BDP 83 is 499USD so approx 25000Rs. Someone in the forum bought it from 20North.com at 38kRs. incl of VAT/shipping/customs...

hi...

is OPPO BDP-83 available...

can u pls let me know the price in india...

im from hyderabad...
pls send me quote to my mail id .... [email protected]

bobby

Before buying mine BDP83 I also enquired personally on phone from Mr. Faisal Haimeed of Sound and Vision and they showed no interest in selling the same in India right now so I had to order the same through 20north.com which delivered it to me in 36days.

Back