Optical Lens for ONKYO CR-325 Stereo CD Player

mvasu22

Hi All,

I had purchased this Onkyo stereo player from Chennai around 2008-9. And now I took it to the service center for tracking skipping and the service men tell me that the LENS needs to be changed.

They also tell me that it is not available currently as they have changed the lens model since 2012. So they asked me to try to get links from where I can purchase this so they can replace it for me.

So if anyone has an idea please get back to me via a reply.

Thanks
Vasu

If you post such generic info it'll not be of much use ! I suggest you post the Lens No and other details (if any). For Ex. is it something like KSS21.... or such ?? if possible post the pic of the lens too,Then you'll be able to get some proper help.

Sorry kind of missed your post,The model what you've posted seems to be of the Onkyo System model and not at all the lens model no.

Even the aliexpress only says the same,i,e the lens suitable for the onkyo model CR-325.There is no lens in that model no that exits.

It's a Sony (By the looks of the Lens one can very easily tell if they know the stuff) and Sony lens number always (I mean Always) starts with KS.. and number.

If you can take pic of the actual lens then it'll be very easy to identify,If you were in Bangalore I could've given a reference for you to get it,But sad you are not.

If you do travel or can manage then PM me for the details.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back