Optoma hd65 lamp issues - Repair in Hyd?

gvrk

My Optoma HD 65 is showing lamp failure indication when I power it on. It is more than one year since I bought it through a friend from USA, but used less than 100 hours so far.

It looks the issue could be either the Lamp driver or Lamp or both. What is the best place to get it repaired in Hyderabad?

how many hours has the Projector done?

It was used for less than 25 hours. Yesterday I brought down the projector from ceiling and tried one last time before I give it for repair and It worked.
I installed it again on the ceiling mount it is working with out issues.

I think projector shouldn't be tried to stop and start in short span of time.

Yep,, you cannot power on immediately and it has cooling time.. If the problem persist, remove the bulb(with housing) and fit it once again and power on. The issue may be of loosely fitted lamp casing.

Regards

good to hear its running fine
hope you also are running the projector with a back up
it shud not shut down with power failure (bad for bulb),u need to shut down in the right specified manner and as srini has rightly said u need to give it some time to restart

Last edited:
Good to know it is working.

If you have any issues in future, try contacting Mahesh of Ved Info Systems in Hyderabad, he deals in Optoma. Maybe of help. I got my Optoma Panoview screen from him.

veditsolutions.com

I have Chinese LED projector. It starts fine but after 2 mins.. its colors fades...then i need to cool it down for 30 mins. what can be the issue? where can i get it repaired in NCR? Please suggest.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back