Ordered Epson 5200 from Amazon

nice pics dear
what is the total cost of pj from amazon to your door, how u made payment? what is the adderess you provide? local adderess or idia address? so many questions? I m waiting

nice pics dear
what is the total cost of pj from amazon to your door, how u made payment? what is the adderess you provide? local adderess or idia address? so many questions? I m waiting

Total damage for PJ to my door in INR is 51,343 :) (I was quoted 80,000 in India that too after discount)

I paid using my credit card and selected euro as currency that way i pay less compared to high amazon conversion cost.

This was shipped directly to my home in India so no local (Germany) address was provided.

I hope this answers your queries.

Congratulation on your purchase. I too own the same model which I purchased from Spain around 11 months ago. However the exchange rate then was Rs. 85 to a Euro, while today it is roughly 71.5 to a Euro so enjoy the benefit of the Exchange rate with the unmatched quality of this projector.

This was my initial post on Epson EH-TW5200

Congratulation on your purchase. I too own the same model which I purchased from Spain around 11 months ago. However the exchange rate then was Rs. 85 to a Euro, while today it is roughly 71.5 to a Euro so enjoy the benefit of the Exchange rate with the unmatched quality of this projector.

This was my initial post on Epson EH-TW5200

Thanks.

How's your PJ is working after 11 months? did you install any screen or still projecting on the wall?

which mode you use to watch movies? did you calibrate the picture?

Total damage for PJ to my door in INR is 51,343 :) (I was quoted 80,000 in India that too after discount)

I paid using my credit card and selected euro as currency that way i pay less compared to high amazon conversion cost.

This was shipped directly to my home in India so no local (Germany) address was provided.

I hope this answers your queries.

Really super price, myself paid 82k for this PJ in Mumbai

I was quoted 14K for elite 100" manual pull down screen (M100XWH2-SRM) including shipping to my place. is this a good price? or i can get other screen much cheaper?

I was quoted 14K for elite 100" manual pull down screen (M100XWH2-SRM) including shipping to my place. is this a good price? or i can get other screen much cheaper?
Last Tuesday, i personally bought Liberty LITE 84" manual pull down projector for 2K (MRP 2500) from AV VISION Hyderabad ( Rasoolpura, Secunderabad).
I initially thought since it is cheap, i can modify it to use with Carls Flexigrey screen cloth bought from US.
But surprisingly i found this screen itself is too good for me.
When i couldn't contact them using their Web contacts, i sent a mail.
Amazingly, the MD of the company replied asking their staff to take care of my request.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back