• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Original music download..

siddhu5692

Hai frnds is there any option available to download high quality music files online.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Naturelover

What music do you want?
saregama.com for hindi film music and Indian classical

MaSh

Hai frnds is there any option available to download high quality music files online.
Most streamers like gaana, Saavn, Google music allow the option to download on paid accounts. The downloaded content can be played via the respective app only.

MaSh

siddhu5692

Most streamers like gaana, Saavn, Google music allow the option to download on paid accounts. The downloaded content can be played via the respective app only.

MaSh
Thank u bro.. But they are also providing mp3 only I think.. I'm asking about lossless flac wav like that

MaSh

Thank u bro.. But they are also providing mp3 only I think.. I'm asking about lossless flac wav like that
Yes it would be MP3 at 320 max. I am not aware of any other legal source for original FLAC files

MaSh

abhinaba

saregama wav files mostly aren't lossless. You can try samperals.net. You need to subscribe monthly/ 3 months/ 6 months, after that you can download lossless music from there unlimited until your subscription ends. Earlier I have downloaded flacs from there and found to be good.

dheerajin

Can someone please give information on legal Hindi Songs Downloads website other than SAREGAMA. I am searching for new movie songs Like Padmavat...

siddhu5692

Does all the devices play flac wav formats..

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS