Our first Bollywood production

All the best and wish you great success Prem.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...if possible can you put in a tiny miny few seconds of a scene where bad guy is listening to digital setup ( then the scene fades into) good guy/gal listening to vinyl ? :p
Just kidding friends...just kidding...Good Morning and have a nice happy day everyone. :)
Regards.

Sud98, Ronnie sold off UTV to Disney several years back. He’s not part of Disney anymore

It used to be called UTV only. You can see their logo on tons of films. Rang De Basanti, Barfii, Chennai Express, Yeh Jawani Yeh Diwani, Agneepath, Jodha Akbar, Dev D and many more.

It used to be called UTV only. You can see their logo on tons of films. Rang De Basanti, Barfii, Chennai Express, Yeh Jawani Yeh Diwani, Agneepath, Jodha Akbar, Dev D and many more.

Yes Prem you are right, I stand to be corrected. This was years ago, UTV was at Shah & Nahar industrial estate at worli near MAD films which was an editing & vfx house at that time. I guess later they started producing movies too. I do remember their logo with the colours.

All the best and wish you great success Prem.
...if possible can you put in a tiny miny few seconds of a scene where bad guy is listening to digital setup ( then the scene fades into) good guy/gal listening to vinyl ? :p
Just kidding friends...just kidding...Good Morning and have a nice happy day everyone. :)
Regards.
@Hiten - you have ignited a spark here..

The two warring factions would be Heritage Gharana who believe in Khandhani shafa khana of cables solving all the problems, headed by Class A gurus supported by Vacuum tube manufacturers vs Digital Gharana who believe a superior NAS, jitter-free clock and Acoustic treatment software supported by foam manufacturers.
The boy from Digital Gharana - Class D amplifier falls in love with warm and subtle girl from Heritage Gharana - Pre-amp tubes. Both the sides detest this unbearable development. The couple decide to forego the wealth from ancestry ans start a new path. They go to the China where people don't care about the lineage of technology and there they give birth to hybrid amplifiers - Tube Pre-amp and Class D power section and make it available to the world at a fraction of the ancestral pricing, accessible to all....

@prem - sorry about spamming your thread but just couldn't resist on getting a Suryavamsam twist to audio world.

@prem Congratulations..and all the very best.
Yami Gautham is one of my favourites! looking fwd the the release.

Do share some interesting experiences also about the whole process.

Our company has just announced its first Bollywood film, A Thursday, in partnership with RSVP starring Yami Gautam.

Do follow us on Instagram and Twitter!

That's came as a surprise.. hearty congratulations..
Wishing you prosperity and success :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back