outdoor speaker

vijayk

Hi,

bought Denon PMA500ae Amp (got it for very low price 9K with 1 year warranty)
Now just wondering how I can use that for my Garden restaurant (size is about 35x35 feet)
any pointers to go for low budget speakers with this amp and can be hooked on wall

Thanks,
~Vijay

Hi,

bought Denon PMA500ae Amp (got it for very low price 9K with 1 year warranty)
Now just wondering how I can use that for my Garden restaurant (size is about 35x35 feet)
any pointers to go for low budget speakers with this amp and can be hooked on wall

Thanks,
~Vijay

Vijay

Not on wall, but there are Rock Garden Speakers available, that are shaped as rocks and perform really well with quite decent base and vocals to be used for restros etc...
powered @ 75w @ 8ohms, the CRK10 from Sonance are really good speakers, priced @ Rs.16K per pair...MRP...

Good quality outdoor speakers are generally quite expensive. Look at the following sites for more details.

StereoStone High Quality Outdoor Rock Speakers
TIC Award Winning Outdoor Speakers, Omni, Rock, Patio, Wireless Outdoor Speakers
TruAudio : : The World's Finest Architectural Speakers!
Terra Speakers
extreme series : acoustic energy

All these companies make fully weather proof speakers. Another alternative is to use ordinary speakers and run with it disconnected every time there is rain or sunshine.

Cheers

Please try the Range from Ahuja Radios :
[URL="http://www.ahujaradios.com/Productdetail.asp?prd_id=266&id=7&sc_id=45"[/URL]

Thanks a lot friends,.,.,
I think I will go for Pro-FX speaker - ATRIUM - SAT30 and ATRIUM - SUB10

I forgot to ask very important question in my previous post... let me ask now

as I mention that I'm going to hook this set with Denon PMA500 ae, well beside this Amp I do have another NAD 320 BEE. So which amp will go better with the above mentioned Pro-FX and which one do well at my home with Monitor B4?

Your comment will help my quick installation by next week
will post my audio experience any way

Thanks in advance

~Vijay

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back