Oxygen Cylinder in Hyderabad

Nikhili

Hi all, I have a large oxygen cylinder which I would like to loan it to someone that might need in these covid times.

The person wishing to use will get a full large cylinder (over 4’ tall and heavy). They need to manage the transport and I expect them to return it refilled full post use so that someone else can get to use. I have currently given it to someone and am expecting it back in a day or so.

As mentioned the location is Hyderabad and I have only one so it’s going to be first come first serve.

Also, I would like to keep a nominal amount which would be fully refundable when returned. I am only trying to help and it’s not of any commercial interest to me.

Hi all, I have a large oxygen cylinder which I would like to loan it to someone that might need in these covid times.

The person wishing to use will get a full large cylinder (over 4’ tall and heavy). They need to manage the transport and I expect them to return it refilled full post use so that someone else can get to use. I have currently given it to someone and am expecting it back in a day or so.

As mentioned the location is Hyderabad and I have only one so it’s going to be first come first serve.

Also, I would like to keep a nominal amount which would be fully refundable when returned. I am only trying to help and it’s not of any commercial interest to me.
good initiative for the needful

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back