Panasonic 42S10

binoymehra

Has anybody bought it ? How do you rate this tv as compared to X10 .G10 is ruled out as it is out of stock and will cost at least 5/6 k more

As g10 is not going to be available for another 15/20 days, I was thinking of s10.
Infact I want to upgrade to s10 from pv8.
I would appreciate feedback on s10 .

thats a huge price difference,was it under exchange or some other discount for using some credit card etc.

@ adder - If I may, its a special Diwali scheme valid till Tuesday. Actually, they said its valid till today but I managed to stall them :D. Strangely enough, NO other shop in the city is offering this price. 60k is the best offer I got from other shops.

@ adder - If I may, its a special Diwali scheme valid till Tuesday. Actually, they said its valid till today but I managed to stall them :D. Strangely enough, NO other shop in the city is offering this price. 60k is the best offer I got from other shops.

well okay,gives us a idea of how much the margin they keep in panasonic tvs,but anyway good for the consumers.

Finally had 42G10 .
In one line G10 is way ahead of pv8 , even in terms of Sd watching(Airtel DTH)
I will not disclose the price but I can say that Pana brand shop in Mumbai at Crawford market is a nice place for Panasonic Plasmas.
Now coming back to G10, the colour and depth perception is fabulous.
I have enjoyed the movie on Star Gold and Zee today like never before.
One thing however pv8 has better AR coating than even g10 , but g10 is not bad either and who cares after seeing such bright clear pictures.
This should remove doubt about sd viewing on full hd.

I just picked up a 42S10 at Devi International, Bangalore for 53,500. Installation is mostly tomorrow.

Griha Vaibhav was quoting 52K but they did not have any stock for next 15 days.

So finally setteled for Devi's deal.

Did u not see G10?
How much was the price difference?
Any other reason for not going to G10?

G10 is not available (out of stock) for another month atleast in Bangalore, so no one will tell you the exact prices.

Hi Brat
Congratulations on your purchase, do give us a feedback and review once youuu have the same setup

Guys can anyone tell me the best custom settings to use while watching SD content (DTH) and also movies on the 42S10?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back