Panasonic 49es630d

I have benefitted time and again from this forum and thats why I consider it my duty to repay as and when I can.Recently,though hesitatingly,bought my first LED TV and that too,a smart one partly on my own research and partly on some positive feedback from Mr. Dushie here in this forum.Am starting this thread to let the other interested fellow members get an idea of what this beauty of the Panasonic actually is and where it stands amidst the crowd of big screen displays.
I ordered the sammy on paytm on 8th of November 2017 for Rs. 53,690.Consignment packed for courier pick up just after an hour or two.Nothing happened thereafter till around 20:30 the next day.After about an hour of shipping,I got the Cashback of Rs. 13,423.As advised I took care to place the order with the Brand shop seller.Consignment shipped via Delhivery courier.Not A good courier , however,the guys at the courier office informed me of the arrival of the package on the morning of the 13th.And also informed me that they cannt deliver the product at my home as the package was huge and that they dont have four wheelers.
Anyways,I had to arrange for shipping of my sammy from the courier office situated around 5 km. away from my home(and the city).And believe me,it was a task.The package was 58"x31"x7".While going to pickup the parcel,got a call from Ad-around(Paytm partner)asking for the TV and whether the set has already been delivered or not.They then fixed 19:00 hrs.,the time of TV installation.Nothing happened that day by the way.I,also,didnt open the package for the obvious fear.The whole next day spent waiting for the installation guys.Lastly,in the evening,e-mailed to paytm.The answer came next day asking for contacting PANASONIC for installation,producing the charged invoice to get reimbursement.Neverthless,I again waited for the ad-around guys that day as they had again fixed 19:00 hrs.,the time for installation.But again they failed.This time I called the Paytm customer care and after confirming their earlier stand via e-mail,I dialled PANASONIC for installation.The guy from the Panasonic fixed a time frame of 24 hrs. for my TV installation.Also during my chat with the Paytm customer care,it was revealed that there is need to wait for the installation guys to come and open the package and sensing my apprehension she asked me to open the package right away to check for the integrity of it.Opening the package,got that famous million dollar smiles on my face when I saw my panny in its pristine condition.Everything was perfect.Thanks again Dushie yaar !
The Panasonic installation guy called next morning,came and installed the tv in around half an hour.I am attaching a few snapshots and will soon update about the set's capabilities.By the way, 2 USB as well as One HDMI port is conveniently placed on the left hand side of the tv.Other ports placed backside,too,are not that much difficult to access after wall mounting the TV with the wall mount provided with the set.:D

Attachments

• IMG_20171119_155859.jpg
    IMG_20171119_155859.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20171119_155339.jpg
    IMG_20171119_155339.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20171119_155426.jpg
    IMG_20171119_155426.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20171119_155533.jpg
    IMG_20171119_155533.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 99
it's great see this thread, appreciate your effort.

can you guide how to enlarge pictures?

Probably I dont have the previledge to upload pic sizes of more than 10Kb or so because the pic size is being automatically downsized.Sorry brother !
Try to see the pic by enlarging it.Any confusion,I will try my best.Rest assured and ask what U wanna know.

ohh nevermind we both can't do much about it, though if you can afford going an extra mile better upload to some image host like Imgur and share link here.
curious to know if we really get hardcopy of an user manual in box for particular tv model.

By the way, Excellent picture quality,very bright panel.It detected my 1 as well as 4 TB WD hard disks easily.It also detected my Rapoo wireless keyboard and mouse.Smart features O.K.Cannt complain as the only net connection presently I have,is the jio 4G and that too doesnt work that much good here.and if U arent very much into AV receiver grade audio quality,there is no need for additional av setup.Sound quality is very good.Bass is also good,though I m yet to experience its full potential as the woofer is most probably placed on the backside of this LED.May comment on that after experiencing it while on table mount.Neverthless,it works awesome even on wall mount.

Not actually a user manual,but a leaflet of 16 pages explaining basic setup procedure as well as operating instructions and preventive measures.Tell me If U need that ...

Not actually a user manual,but a leaflet of 16 pages explaining basic setup procedure as well as operating instructions and preventive measures.Tell me If U need that ...

Do you have the codes to access service/set up menu? I have Pana 49E400D and want to enter service menu. If these two models have same codes.

Do you have the codes to access service/set up menu? I have Pana 49E400D and want to enter service menu. If these two models have same codes.

Sorry,but I don't know !
BTW why do U wanna enter service menu ?Are U experiencing some kind of problem or is it just to know Usage hours ?
Better to stay away from such adventures,if U aren't a pro.They have the potential to turn into mis-adventures just out of sheer bad luck.

How is the contrast? How are the black levels? Is it a full-array panel, DLED or Edge LED? Lastly, can I connect my bluetooth speakers to this TV? I'm considering this exact model, would love to have your views, five months after the purchase.

How is the contrast? How are the black levels? Is it a full-array panel, DLED or Edge LED? Lastly, can I connect my bluetooth speakers to this TV? I'm considering this exact model, would love to have your views, five months after the purchase.
I use my blaupunkt soundbar with this model through blutooth.Connection is not very smooth with this particular soundbar,but once connected it works flawlessly.
Contrast is very good.Can't say much about black levels right now.shall tell you after dealing with that aspect specially.Do tell me If I should try any specific scene for that.And its probably Direct led.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back