Panasonic DMP-BD30 bluray player

Thanks that's exactly what I was hoping for :)

I was planning to buy the Panasonic AE2000 projector too, but then postponed it to my next trip, as I had already shopped too much of the regular home stuff. I may buy the projector in India if the price difference is less than 35-40%.

Thanks,
Sharad

Thanks that's exactly what I was hoping for :)

I was planning to buy the Panasonic AE2000 projector too, but then postponed it to my next trip, as I had already shopped too much of the regular home stuff. I may buy the projector in India if the price difference is less than 35-40%.

Thanks,
Sharad

I believe the price for the AE2000 in hyderabad, india is 1.5 lakh without bill, 1.75 lakh with bill.

satish

Thanks Sathish!
That doesn't sound too bad.

I would start looking at the demos once I get back and setup the BD30 as source.

By the way, the wait time for start up and read is not as bad as I was expecting from BD30. It is just a little worse than a dvd player. My NAD CD players take almost as much time to read a new disk :)

Thanks,
Sharad

Thanks Sathish!
That doesn't sound too bad.

I would start looking at the demos once I get back and setup the BD30 as source.

By the way, the wait time for start up and read is not as bad as I was expecting from BD30. It is just a little worse than a dvd player. My NAD CD players take almost as much time to read a new disk :)

Thanks,
Sharad

Remember to run the firmware upgrade to ver 1.8 it fixed a small but irritating startup handshke issue I had with my BenQ projector.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back