Panasonic LX800 ?

vinod_david

Banned
Banned
Hi.

I'm planning to buy 32LX700 soon, but heard LX800 series is about to come, so i've decided to put a pause for LX700, and wait for 800 series.

Does anybody know if its already available or how much will be 32LX800 ?

thanx for reading.

HI VINOD,

IMO you should go for Panasonic plasma rather than LCD as plasma
is better than LCD any given day. Try Plasma model 42PV80 (Panasonic).
Moreover the price of 42" plasma is nearabout same as 32" LCD.

regards

Hi rpugalia, I don't think a panasonic 42 inch plasma is anywhere close to a 32 inch LCD in terms of price, can you give us more specific information?

Hi

When i enquired about the prices , the 42 inch plasma is almost double the cost of 32 inch LCD ,

Plasma 42 from Panasonic starts from 65K and the 32 in LCD from Panasonic is for around 40K ,

david.

I would think so. Even I don't own one but I'm thinking of getting one in another couple of months.

I would think so. Even I don't own one but I'm thinking of getting one in another couple of months.

What model are you getting and inches ? Any idea when 2008 range is coming to Chennai, actually I am very much close to buying 32 LX700, but heard LX800 has arrived in India, so waiting for it to arrive in Chennai.

you might as well wait for it, see and compare it and see if it's worth the 5k extra. Both will be good sets. The trick is ....once you buy....stop your subscription to What Hi Fi...and stop reading the forums....that way you'll never feel bad about the ongoing march of technology and what better things you could have bought for the price :)

The price of Panasonic plasma 42PV80 in Kolkata is around 60K which is
near about the price of 32" LCD LX800. If you want the store name PM me
for more details. 42PV8 is availabe at even less price.

rajneesh.

What model are you getting and inches ? Any idea when 2008 range is coming to Chennai, actually I am very much close to buying 32 LX700, but heard LX800 has arrived in India, so waiting for it to arrive in Chennai.

Panasonic Plasma - TH42pv8h
The range is already available in India and in Chennai you can try Viveks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back