panasonic plasma in mumbai

ramnikchhabra

I am looking to buy the Panasonic Plasma TH50PY800H in Mumbai. Where can I get it? Normal stores only seem to have the 700 series. Require urgently.

The new models are not available still in India...:confused:
These have been introduced some six months back everywhere else but the Panasonic brand shop still says they have not recieved them. They are still selling the outdated ones.......I thin they have a lot of dead stock.:rolleyes:
I am now thinking of venturing into the grey market:rolleyes:

I too have checked at the brand shop in Gurgaon. No brand shop in Mumbai. I was wanting to know which grey market shop can one get it in in mumbai.
Can you let me know?
Thanks.

I am sure you would have tried in heera paana market, if you can not get it here then i doubt you can get it anywhere else, but i assure you if you have serious interest then you have to deposit some cash with these grey guys, and they will have it for you within a fortnight.

Vinay.

There are brands like hitachi, who also take a good lead with the quality, you can get them with the bill, i can connect you to the main distributor, but how much latest model they would have is a question, but how about getting the ball ahead with the hitachi guys.

Vinay.

Thanks vinay.
Essentially looking for a 1080p/24fps model. High contrast ( contrast of > 1: 20000/1: 50000) would be an asset.
Panasonics model has a contrast of 1:30000/1:100000
Does hitachi have anything in this range and where is the dealer in mumbai?

Thanks vinay.
Essentially looking for a 1080p/24fps model. High contrast ( contrast of > 1: 20000/1: 50000) would be an asset.
Panasonics model has a contrast of 1:30000/1:100000
Does hitachi have anything in this range and where is the dealer in mumbai?

Shall i give you the cell number of a very senior guy at Delhi, this guy is at a famous company for audio video equipments.

I have sourced from him my Hitachi projcetor and Hitachi LCD TV, he can answer your queries, if you are ready to talk with him, then i will talk to him first that you are going to call him up, and if all goes well, he can tell you the contact in mumbai.

Vinay.

Hitachi LCD TV

Sure. You can send me his co-ordinates on [email protected]

regds

Please contact tanuj in delhi at his cell number 09810339238.

Please tell him that you got his reference from vinay in mumbai, to whom you have supplied the projector and lcd tv.

Did you work on the heera paana grey market.

Vinay.

Indeed soundout, and there will be more options also in this market, look around, on sunday's heera paana is closed.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back