Panasonic TH 42AS670D urgent help requested

TechHead

Dear all, I'm getting this TV as a replacement for my St 50 plasma, can't find much info on the net. Any experience with it? Panel type? Thanks!

It's priced at around 60k. It's a good LED TV but why are you getting a smaller TV in exchange for your plasma? Ask for the same size.

Same size dada, my plasma is 42". They are asking for 7k more for the 50". May not fit in my bedroom wall, so I'm not sure. It has an IPS panel, so blacks may not be the greatest..

Quick question.. I'm getting the main board from a third party, my plasma should be fine on replacement. Go for this, or get the tv replaced with the brand new, inferior Lcd?

Quick question.. I'm getting the main board from a third party, my plasma should be fine on replacement. Go for this, or get the tv replaced with the brand new, inferior Lcd?

What is the repair cost?
If you are addicted to Plasma PQ, and if there reasonable warranty / guarantee provided by third party post repair, then you can justify the repair.

Else TV replacement will get you piece of mind, since it will be brand new.

I would suggest you to accept the replacement model AS670 and then purchase the extended warranty. I got this model as replacement for my ST30 and it's PQ is not that bad when compared to Plasma.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back