panasonicTH-P42C10 or TH-P42X10

Ram,
I feel it is more related to the content and advancing technology,

The older HE ready plasma's give a great bang for the buck in viewing SD content, which usually is maximum viewing for a common user.

The newer ones with the latest panels and Full HD specifications are not being able to produce the same magic with SD content which the earlier PV8, PV80
were doing.But with HD stuff the new ones are a notch and are awesome.

I feel as long as the primarily viewing content will be SD most of the latest full HD plasma's may suffer on the PQ. As you can only improve the content up to a certain extent with advanced image processing.

Another reason i feel the above is, last few months i have noticed in the forum and outside the sales of 42" LG models have picked up and they are doing good numbers. Same is what i found out for 50" PQ70 series also.

In all discussions and forums i have read that when we compare the panels, LG is not up to the mark, but with SD content i feel it is making a difference along with the usb port that plays movies and Bluetooth.

The above 2 are also a big contributors to which i have seen many users go for LG.

Hopefully once we have more users and feedback in the forum for the Pana models, we will be able to get a clear picture. As last year there was a PV8 & PV80. Suddenly they have flooded the market with C,S,V,G series. So it is getting difficult of end users and even us to compare and figure out what value they actually deliver.

The above remarks are my own personal views.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back