Pansonic 730D or samsung NU7470 looking for good 55 inch tv around 1 lac

hrish88

HI Looking for good tv mostly for streaming and hdr gaming.I have shortlisted the Panasonic 55 inch fx-730 D or Samsung NU7470.Is there any good tv for same budget.

HI Looking for good tv mostly for streaming and hdr gaming.I have shortlisted the Panasonic 55 inch fx-730 D or Samsung NU7470.Is there any good tv for same budget.

you could look at last year's sony x9000e. or 930e which would be better for hdr gaming as brighter panel.. sony has better upscaling generally.. though may not be easy to find a new unit now.. or this year's 9000f but would be bit on the higher side.. recall seeing a member post a paytm price of 1.35 odd after cashback..

wait few days as dussehra offers start kicking in..

you could look at last year's sony x9000e. or 930e which would be better for hdr gaming as brighter panel.. sony has better upscaling generally.. though may not be easy to find a new unit now.. or this year's 9000f but would be bit on the higher side.. recall seeing a member post a paytm price of 1.35 odd after cashback..

wait few days as dussehra offers start kicking in..
I was also searching for sonyx9000e but in pune i did not find any seller.checked for 9000f its not showing that price on paytm.lets hope that will get better offers in festive season

What could be the price of 930e now. I just checked today in girias and he is quoting 1.6 and for the new model 900f he is quoting 1.25 as the best price. Both 55". I was expecting 930e to be cheaper as it is old model

What could be the price of 930e now. I just checked today in girias and he is quoting 1.6 and for the new model 900f he is quoting 1.25 as the best price. Both 55". I was expecting 930e to be cheaper as it is old model

900f and 930e are comparable in terms of PQ (900f better for sports and gaming though), you should go ahead with 900f if it's cheaper

in the above two ..Samsung NU7470 is is better choice... excellent picture quality .

I’m in the same boat. Needed a tv real quick for my grandparents place that is 55 inch. Mostly for local cable tv and occasional visits of mine with an Xbox One X.

I was looking at all the tv’s around 1 lake and ended up going for the Samsung Q6F 55. It is on some offer with an additional tv for about 1.43L, I pushed hard without that extra tv and it came out to 1.08L.

I don’t think that’s a bad price, competing tv’s in other brands are at least 30k more I believe.

I’m in the same boat. Needed a tv real quick for my grandparents place that is 55 inch. Mostly for local cable tv and occasional visits of mine with an Xbox One X.

I was looking at all the tv’s around 1 lake and ended up going for the Samsung Q6F 55. It is on some offer with an additional tv for about 1.43L, I pushed hard without that extra tv and it came out to 1.08L.

I don’t think that’s a bad price, competing tv’s in other brands are at least 30k more I believe.
congrats nice deal you got.i remember getting 1.6 lac rate for Q6F 55 till last month.I believe sony x9000f is around 1.15 to 1.2 and lg c8 is for 1.3 to 1.4.

congrats nice deal you got.i remember getting 1.6 lac rate for Q6F 55 till last month.I believe sony x9000f is around 1.15 to 1.2 and lg c8 is for 1.3 to 1.4.
Does these rates include all cashbacks etc and extra gifts? Where are these offers?

On a normal TV channel, panasonic 730d looked fantastic. It was close to pq of samsung nu8000.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back