paradigm speakers in Mumbai

M

mpw

hey,

Who are the distributors for paradigm speakers in Mumbai ? Any one heard the Titan Monitor or the Mini Monitor from paradigm ?

regards,
mpw

I am not sure who are the distributors but Viola does sell them. They have a shop at DN Nagar and Parle east (near Adarsh Fuel Station)

I've heard the Atom Monitor. Great speakers except for the bass part of things. Of course in a really small room it would probably shine, and particularly with stuff like jazz, but not a 'rock' speaker. I am guessing the Mini Monitor should address some of those issues. I wanted to listen to it but the Chennai dealer didn't have a demo piece.

marsillians,

I have a Harman Kardon AVR 255. My fronts are JBL Control One monitor speakers. I find i need bit more punch up front for my 2 channel sessions.

Looking for a pair of fronts in the 15K to 20K range which would be still compatible with my center JBL Control NOW and rears JBL Control Ones again.

My subwoofer is a JBL CSS10

Find JBL fronts ES80 for 44k too overpriced.

A good pair of wall mounting book shelves would do for me i think rather than low priced FS.

regards,
mpw

For Paradigm Speaker in India--can contact with M/s Japonica International Pvt. Ltd. Ph.No. +91 33 24743968

marsillians,

I have a Harman Kardon AVR 255. My fronts are JBL Control One monitor speakers. I find i need bit more punch up front for my 2 channel sessions.

Looking for a pair of fronts in the 15K to 20K range which would be still compatible with my center JBL Control NOW and rears JBL Control Ones again.

My subwoofer is a JBL CSS10

Find JBL fronts ES80 for 44k too overpriced.

A good pair of wall mounting book shelves would do for me i think rather than low priced FS.

regards,
mpw

hey,

Who are the distributors for paradigm speakers in Mumbai ? Any one heard the Titan Monitor or the Mini Monitor from paradigm ?

regards,
mpw

i bought a pair of surround ADP 390 from viola and the distributors of paradigm are Japonica.

Any idea of the prices? Also the Atom would work out if there was a sub from their line up which integrates well with it.

Hi There,
You can audition the Paradgms at AvExcellence at Dhole Patil Road. Contact Anand or Amit or Anup there...its on the ground floor at Akshay Complex.

Can someone provide the pricing of the paradigm range of speakers?

I am desperately seeking Paradigm centre C5 v3 piano black where can i get it?

Got this info from their website:

Prasanna Parandekar

Distributor :
KEI

India

Phone :
+91 22 25173010/11/12

Fax :
+91 22 25173022

Email :
[email protected]

Website
Kripaindia

Incidentally KEI are also a member of our forum....
So contact them & stop flashing your desperation in all threads!!!:mad:

@KEI - would be great if you can post the price of paradigm speakers range for the benefit of all the HFV forum members....

buy the way the paradigm monitor series is comparable to which series in other brands vis a vis .... in psb, b & w, monitor audio, dali etc.

it would be good to know what i'm comparing to what.....

thanks

buy the way the paradigm monitor series is comparable to which series in other brands vis a vis .... in psb, b & w, monitor audio, dali etc.

it would be good to know what i'm comparing to what.....

thanks

=================================================

the paradigm monitors would be roughly the PSB Image series..IMO

mpw

Is KEI out of business? none of their numbers are working....even on the numbers mentioned on Paradigm website...no one picks up? is there any other distributor for Paradigms in India?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back