PAYTM Shopping

rayvonnee

Has anyone used paytm for shopping? I have done recharges and most gone successfully through. Incase of issues they do offer cashback in wallet. But im not quite sure whether to purchase products from them which they have recently started selling.
Im interested in purchasing a car stereo i.e
Pioneer DEH-x1790ub
Mrp - 5990
Paytm Price - 4379
Additional 33% discount in form of cashback in paytm wallet i.e Rs. 1445 cashback
Total landing cost - 2934
Does this deal look good enough
OR
is it too good to be true?
Please provide feedback.
Thanks

Havent purchased from paytm but should not be any issue. They are promoting their wallet and burning investors money blatantly so no deal is too good to be true there!

I've tried it and the results were less than satisfactory. Try not to buy any big ticket items and you should be fine. I bought some thing worth 10k with 50% cash back offer earlier this month. Paid 10k. Cash back was denied as I'd already reached the wallet limit of 10k for the month (which I added to buy the product). Had to wait until next month before cash back could be claimed. I could live with that too but then the nightmare happened. Got the wrong product and after days of emails (no phone support) I finally got the order cancelled.

It's been a week since the order was cancelled (and over two weeks since I paid the money) and still no one has picked up the item. Been emailing them every day but always get a bot like response saying the complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department but no actual response. This morning got the SMS that reverse pickup is cancelled at my request. Had to re apply for return and refund. God knows when I'll see my money back. I've sworn off shopping at paytm. The unprofessional service and non existent customer care will drive me nuts and while the savings are great, it's not worth it IMO.

Also, check out desi dime forums. You'll find lots of good shopping deals and offers there (including paytm).

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back