Pen hospital in Calcutta

Hello,
I am looking for contact details of the place https://penhospital.weebly.com/about.html . Does anybody have contact details or precise location for this place.
Thanks.
Hi
Mahiruha
Heard about pen hospital Kolkata from my father but never have any opportunity to go there. Would be glad if you share your experience here when you are free.
Thanks in advance.

Hi
Mahiruha
Heard about pen hospital Kolkata from my father but never have any opportunity to go there. Would be glad if you share your experience here when you are free.
Thanks in advance.
This place is very good. My ink pen which I have been using for last 17 years stopped working. I cleaned it a few times but it was not ok. Today I sent the pen to this place and they fixed it and it is working very well. This guy has a very good knowledge about pens.
Thanks.

This place is very good. My ink pen which I have been using for last 17 years stopped working. I cleaned it a few times but it was not ok. Today I sent the pen to this place and they fixed it and it is working very well. This guy has a very good knowledge about pens.
Thanks.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Cheers
Bhaskar

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back