Performance of Mission with Norge

sand64

Dear friends,

Has anybody auditioned Norge with Mission esp i series. How is the performance? And how performance or SQ can be enhanced through variations of equipments?

Thanks & regards...

Dear friends,

Has anybody auditioned Norge with Mission esp i series. How is the performance? And how performance or SQ can be enhanced through variations of equipments?

Thanks & regards...

Recently two of our fellow forum members bought the same combi u r looking for, go thru their posts.

http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/5162-mission-m35i-norge-1000-first-experiences.html

http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/5231-finally-bought-mission-m-34i-floorstanders.html

Dear friends,

Thanks & regards...

Okay I have tested the norge 1000 with the m35 - pretty good VFM solution. Good dynamics and bass and decent midrange. In fact this was my recommended solution for many till i came across the Miniwatt tube amplifier. Though the MiniWatt works great on high sensitivity speakers and mission m35 is rated at 92dB sensitivity - the dynamics and sound stage created (albeit at low to moderate volumes) simply blew the norge combi away.

At a budget its a great overall solution. BTW mission takes alteast 3 months with 3 hrs of play everyday to reach its full potential.

So the MiniWatt did not need cranking up the volume with the m34is and dynamics were good? What was your comfortable position for the volume pot and the size of your room?

Cheers

So the MiniWatt did not need cranking up the volume with the m34is and dynamics were good? What was your comfortable position for the volume pot and the size of your room?

Cheers

12 O clock (starts at 7 O clock) with my m35 for 18X13 room. Dynamics were good so was the bass response - it never went too loud but sounded sweet. And in comparision the norge 1000 and Denon 700AE in the same setup and environment sucked.

IMHO though the amp would perform better with single driver high effeciency speakers. Am seriously thinking of getting into some DIY

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back