Philips 42"FHD + 22"LCD @ 56 K!!!

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
From Times Of India ,mumbai

In Croma
(it appears duration is 1 Aug to 23 rd Aug-Pls Confirm)

Philips Full HD 1080 P lcd 42pfl5403
+
22" Branded Lcd ( not specified Bundled Freee!)

@
56000!!!!!!

1) As per ad -I've no economical, commercial, psycoloical or Physical :yahoo::yahoo: relationship with Croma,Philips ,LCD fedration or other involved parties!!

2)PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT PHILIPS IS GOING THROUGH BAD PHASE - AND MAY WITHDRAW FROM TV MARKET ! PLEASE BUY AT YOUR OWN DESCRITION AND THOUGHT! PLEASE READ MY EARLIER WARNINGS!

Buy Philips at your descrition !!!!

Sales and profits down at Philips

Philips is now hopeful sales may be improving.

Dutch electronics giant Philips has reported a big fall in second quarter profits after global sales dropped, but it says conditions may be improving.

The firm's net profit sank to 45m euros ($63m; 39m) for the April to June quarter, down 94% on a year earlier.

However, the results beat analysts' expectations of a loss. Philips said sales "could" now be rising.

Philips' sales for the second quarter period totalled 5.23bn euros, 19% less than a year before.

'Remain cautious'

Second-quarter sales in the firm's main consumer products division were down 30% from the same period a year ago, with televisions and hi-fi equipment seeing the biggest fall in demand.

Sales of its healthcare products were 5% lower.

"We remain cautious about the overall economy and the markets we're operating in, and will not shy away from implementing further cost measures where needed," said Philips chief executive Gerard Kleisterlee.

He added that the firm was committed to coming out of the recession "as a stronger, more agile company, and a leader in our field".

Hemantbhai font colour and size is blinding!
Thank God I am wearing photochromatic glasses :cool:

Last edited:
IIRC I read somewhere that philips has moved away from TV market in the US. Don't recall the source now.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back