Philips 932 and HMV Fiesta popular- repair in Hyderabad

tbs.kumar

Hello all,
Any hints on where i can find a service center/technician to restore 1)Philips 932 and HMV fiesta popular players ?

both dont have pins and i dont know the model of the pins , even i were to find the pins online. The head(if i may call it so) that holds the pin is also broken.

I stay in Hyderabad and any technician in Hyd would be of great help.
If not, if there is a reliable guy else where i can ship them for repair.

I have some old vinyls from my grandfathers collection and i just getting desperate to listen to them on the player.

Thanks,
Kumar
:sad:

Both Phillips 932 and hmv fiesta popular are easily repairable if there is mechanical damage. Here, in Calcutta, there are many people who repair them. I myself have some knowledge regarding its repair.
Phillips and hmv cartridges (both have ceramic cartridge) and stylus (pins)are readily available here.

Dr.Partha,
Thats encouragingly good news for me.

Can you share me your mobile no pls..
we can work out a plan to get those to Hyderabad and i'll get them replaced.
IF not , if there is any model number and a supplier i can contact him directly and get them. I'll find a mechanic to replace them.

You can reach me @[email protected]
Thanks,
Kumar

I am looking for a technician in Hyderabad to repair HMV Fiesta and Philips 242, please suggest.

I am looking for a technician in Hyderabad to repair HMV Fiesta and Philips 242, please suggest.

Sorry for the reply bit too late. Apologize

These were models made during end of 70's. Any tetchy having interest and knowledge about Germanium devices should be able to do it. Regarding cartridges Philips will have to haunt a bit. For HMV any ceramic cartridge can fitted. The Arm model is quite flexible.

Sorry for the reply bit too late. Apologize

These were models made during end of 70's. Any tetchy having interest and knowledge about Germanium devices should be able to do it. Regarding cartridges Philips will have to haunt a bit. For HMV any ceramic cartridge can fitted. The Arm model is quite flexible.

Did you find any rpaire expert in Hyderabad......Please let me know

Thanks

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back