Philips HTS3366 ... Help Me

inblur86

hello... i bought HTS3366 which is 5-6 years ago. My problem is i misplaced@lost that the main unit (DVD player) but speakers and sub woofer still with me. My plan is to connect this HT to my pc and Im really dont know how to start with. So what should i buy to replace that main unit and connect to my pc? thank you

HTS-3366-51-1.jpg
P60427-075459.jpg

I am assuming that the main Unit had RCA connectors given for each channel. In such case, you need a sound card (Or onboard) which has similar provision. Some provide separate RCA output for every channel and some give it over a combined port for Front LR, Rear LR and Center-Sub. In this case, you would need a splitter.

Now If the woofer has built in amplifier (Which I guess would be the case) then connect PC ports to the inputs on Woofer. If it does not, then I guess you might need one.

I am assuming that the main Unit had RCA connectors given for each channel. In such case, you need a sound card (Or onboard) which has similar provision.

It wont help as amplifier is missing(its HYiB).So either get a cheap AVR after checking speaker impedance. Some Philips Htib has 3 ohm speakers.In that case AVR may not drive them well.

Multi channel amp like DNM and 5.1 sound card will do.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back