Philips HTS3568 _ HD MOVIES?

sidsweb

hey guyz,

i recently got a Philips 3568 5.1 Home theater system..Its obviously has DVD Player.

I have two questions:

1. In any way can i play .mkv files on the player....??...(AnyWay: Custom firmware..etc...)

2. I have my pc's digital audio out connected to the digital audio input in the back of my dvd player...my dvd player has DTS, Dolby Pro Logic 2...

is this cable transferring true 5.1 channel audio through this cable from my pc to the dvd player, for playback on the HT speakers.

Thanks in advanced.. :)

I have my pc's digital audio out connected to the digital audio input in the back of my dvd player...my dvd player has DTS, Dolby Pro Logic 2...

is this cable transferring true 5.1 channel audio through this cable from my pc to the dvd player, for playback on the HT speakers.

Assuming all cable connections are done properly and the required h/w configuration on your PC is done, yes, the cable will transfer 5.1 signal to the AVR/HT. Use a good quality coax/optical cable to get the best out of your HT setup.

hey guyz,

i recently got a Philips 3568 5.1 Home theater system..Its obviously has DVD Player.

I have two questions:

1. In any way can i play .mkv files on the player....??...(AnyWay: Custom firmware..etc...)

2. I have my pc's digital audio out connected to the digital audio input in the back of my dvd player...my dvd player has DTS, Dolby Pro Logic 2...

Thanks in advanced.. :)

1.mkv may not be possible.
2.You need to config soundcard opt & media plyer in which you play.
ie.set SC opt to spdf out & same in vlc media player.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back