Philips PUT 7605

sekarkrish

Iam looking to buy Philips PUT 7605 released recently with P5 picture Engine. Any input on how much difference the P5 can be when compared to Pixel precise ultra hd. .

Philips is not an established name in LED TV, please check its reliability before investing. Call their service center and check whether they provide Site visit or we need to take to service center.

Philips only gets royalty for using its brand name. They stopped manufacturing TV, audio long back.
Now lighting and appliance division is also sold.

Samsung has launched the online only AU70/AU60 in similar price ranges which are basically AU7000 with and without multiple voice assistant support. You can look at those than these Philips models in budget range for peace of mind. Would have preferred them to launch an online only model for AU9000/8000 but the creative minds at Samsung India product team have played their game to milk the Indian budget tv buyers by providing the lowest on their global series in two confusing variants here.

I personally would stay away from Samsung. I have a cousin who worked there and he told me many unethical business tricks of theirs during after sales service. I would even trust a Phillips which is like a dying brand. Still they don't manufacture stuff that will bust as soon as the warranty expires.

Most of budget Indian TVs of all global brands are assembled in Andhra by Radiant. Only niche models are imported. Flipkart got Nokia brand but TV is manufactured by Radiant.

Most of budget Indian TVs of all global brands are assembled in Andhra by Radiant. Only niche models are imported. Flipkart got Nokia brand but TV is manufactured by Radiant.
nokia is rebranded skyworth tvs,skyworth using nokia brand name

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back