Pioneer or Sony

spirovious

Hi,

Which car MP3 player will be better in terms of-

1. Performance ,sound quality?

2. durability

3. Play without skipping

Any model no?

Of the two Pioneer is reputed to be a better overall performer. Visit any good car accessories shop and choose any that you like.r

Hi,

Yes the Pioneer's are much better then sony !! you can try the 7800 series very good and so is 9800,or if you are a audio purist try DEH-PY1 (its just a top of the line pre head Unit,No amp have to connect a external Amp)

I've used both(7800 and 9800) for installations in my friends car with JBL component kit sound was pretty decent !!

Regards.

In my opinion Pioneer is super VFM and sounds good. Let me also say that i am not really finicky about my car stereo s and dont spend much on them as they tend to get stolen and i have had to buy a front panel many a time.
Actually two years ago a friend bought a pioneer front panel from a shop at Opera house in mumbai and it turned out to be my stolen panel( had marked my name on the reverse).
When buying pioneer please make sure they are genuine(esp speakers) and also that u are getting a new unit.
Regards

Hi,

The DEH-P is common for all the range from pioneer(thats why didn't mention it in my reply), The models that you've mentioned are entry level models, try to avoid please,as I said the decent range is after 7 series so start with 7 series..

Regards.

Pioneer is offco**** far better than any other brands in its class...

Yes, but limitation with Pioneer is its speakers and amps...

Pioneer besides making some best, reliable, and quality source systems, but same place the speakers and amps have the limitation for the complete Accoustics out.
Go for an Pioneer Head Unit, and if you really want some great sound, i prefer you go for MUTANT. They really have fantastic speakers, subs & amps, and Pioneer Headunit, will really rock them up. As well they are in the same range of Pioneer.

But, you will need to goto some best dealers in your city, as they have given exclusivity to 2-3 dealers in a city only.

WWW.MUTANT.UK.COM

Or to know about the dealers visit Inspired Innovations - Inspire by Technology

Inspired Innovations, is there master distributor for North India.

I recently installed my third Pioneer Car Audio and my experience has been great.
A press note on Pioneer's website states that they are coming to India very soon in an organized way. This, i hope will improve the distribution network and resolve whatever issues they have with fake systems.

I have a Sony GTX 110 - decent MP3 player with auxin (use my ipod most of the time). Good sound and dont worry about getting stolen, paid 8k 2 years ago in noida when traveking.

I had a Sony that the dealer threw in free, but later got it changed with a Pioneer, Kenwood Amplifier, and a JBL subwoofer. Pioneer is much better than Sony.

I had a Sony that the dealer threw in free, but later got it changed with a Pioneer, Kenwood Amplifier, and a JBL subwoofer. Pioneer is much better than Sony.

I forgot to mention that already went for Pioneer 2050 which is superb in terms of clearity,SQ.I needed basic system.
I dont know which DA converter is used by Pio?
Can we use Car MP3 player for stereo playback with AVR(Onkyo)?
Even with stero amp?

I forgot to mention that already went for Pioneer 2050 which is superb in terms of clearity,SQ.I needed basic system.
I dont know which DA converter is used by Pio?
Can we use Car MP3 player for stereo playback with AVR(Onkyo)?
Even with stero amp?

Car MP3 players tend to be very bright since they are built for high noise conditions. It is possible to use but few things need to be taken care of.

The wattage & impedance ratings.
Connectors.

A better option would be to invest in a cheapo MP3 player and use aux-in on your avr to listen in stereo mode. This gives better connectivity & flexibility options.

Car music systems have become expensive and offer a lot of range these days. I spent nearly 50K for my car about a year ago. I remember the days when we were kids/students and bought a car tape player and connected to a speaker system at home and it was a blast. A car tape player was the cheapest route to go at about 1K in those days and worked as well as a Philips Powerhouse and other tape players...

Who is the authorized dealer for the genuine Pioneer car audio systems in Hyderabad, please let me know if some knows the address.
Thanks...

Back